1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
d3d4
July 19, 2017, 12:19pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +40
Hi Guys,

Please check out episode 1 of the D3D4 Football Podcast now available here [url]http://d3d4football.com/podcast-2/[/url]

In this episode we preview all 24 League Two clubs in our League Two preview.

Please send any constructive criticism or feedback to info@d3d4football.com, some of which may well be read out on the show.

Thanks
James
D3D4 Football
Logged Offline
Private Message
MeanwoodMariner
July 19, 2017, 1:24pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
I'll check it out. I spend about 5 hours a day listening to podcasts so I'm always happy to try a new one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
grimslaa
July 19, 2017, 2:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +75
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner
I'll check it out. I spend about 5 hours a day listening to podcasts so I'm always happy to try a new one.

Any that you'd recommend? Always on the look out for something else to listen to!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
psgmariner
July 19, 2017, 2:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from grimslaa

Any that you'd recommend? Always on the look out for something else to listen to!

Athletico Mince!

https://audioboom.com/channel/athletico-mince

Not a lot of football but very funny if you like Bob Mortimer sort of stuff.

Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
MeanwoodMariner
July 19, 2017, 6:46pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Definitely love Athletico Mince!

I enjoy the long form interview ones like Joe Rogan, Tim Ferriss, Richard Herring, Adam Buxton, Sam Harris and recently the war stories of Jocko Willink. I like the 2 Town podcasts too so I hope they continue this season - the CodPod and DN35. Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is extremely good if you have any interest in history.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › League Two Preview Podcast

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.