Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 356 Guests

Looks like it's happened again.

This thread currently has 13,246 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
GrimRob
June 5, 2017, 5:09pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Skrill
Simply wrong. I'm an agnostic atheist, however, I find this militant Atheism discouraging since it lacks a complete historical understanding of its own culture to which it derived from.    

Read history and what the Reformation and Enlightenment was, this made Western Civilisation, freedom from religion, free speech and laid the foundation for the precious 'Gems' of Western society. In Christianity, or today the Anglican Church, apostasy is not punishable by death, unlike in Islam practised in many Islamic countries. In Western countries of today, homosexuals and non-believers are not pushed or stoned to death, if they decide to leave a religion, they are encouraged and helped, rather than interrogated, discriminated and killed. All this in mind, the most prosecuted religious group in the world right now are the Middle Eastern Christians, to which gets hardly any media representation. I ask to you, name one instance in where Christianity is preaching and actively discriminatory or killing against non-believers/homosexuals?

'The World's Most Persecuted Minority: Christians'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdMUddGe-U

Plenty of examples here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

There are passages in the old testament which say all infidels must be killed. I know some people will say the OT is not Christianity but fundamentalist Christians regard it as the absolute truth. At this present moment in time there might not be as many prominent Christian terrorists as Islamic ones, but there is enough wriggle room in both faiths to extract passages that demand slaying of non-believers/homosexuals etc. Islam's worse at the moment but I regard them as potentially as bad as one another.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 80 - 123
grimsby pete
June 5, 2017, 6:13pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Maringer
But then you are no better than them, Pete.

You'd be inflicting harm just to satisfy something within yourself - just the same as them. Anyway, after a flurry of posts, better get back to work!  

No there is a big difference they kill innocent people,

I would just torture the murdering illegitimates,

When I said I , I did not mean me I could not do it, I meant we us or you but not me.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 123
Marinerz93
June 5, 2017, 6:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
If you believe that all Muslims are peaceful, and respectful they can't be real Muslims because over 60% of the Koran details how to treat the Kafir, non believer.

All the Koranic verses are listed as to how Muslims should treat non believers and if you don't follow each and every verse God will punish you, gems such as

Here are two Sharia references about Kafirs:

w59.2 […] And this clarifies the Koranic verses and hadiths about hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah, Al Walaa wa al Baraa, being unyielding towards the Kafirs, hard against them, and detesting them, while accepting the destiny of Allah Most High insofar as it is the decree of Allah Mighty and Majestic.

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

40:35 They [Kafirs] who dispute the signs [Koran verses] of Allah without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers [Muslims]. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart.

h8.24 It is not permissible to give zakat [charity] to a Kafir, or to someone whom one is obliged to support such as a wife or family member.

Here are a few of the Koran references: A Kafir can be mocked–

83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?

A Kafir can be beheaded—

47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

A Kafir can be plotted against—

86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

A Kafir can be terrorized—

8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!”

A Muslim is not the friend of a Kafir—

3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A Kafir is evil—

23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [Kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

A Kafir is disgraced—

37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [Kafirs] will be disgraced.”

A Kafir is cursed—

33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

Religion of peace, they say, the foundations of Islam are built on hate and spread by the sword.

https://www.politicalislam.com/sharia-law-for-non-muslims-chapter-5-the-kafir/

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 123
Mariner93er
June 5, 2017, 7:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,674
Gold Stars: 28
The thing about theologies is they tend to be malleable and highly interpretative. A prime example being hadiths, which exist to help interpret the Koran,. The reason of course is that theological scripture tends to be quite contradictory, one minute they preach love, next hell on earth. So it's not quite as clean cut as you copy and paste job suggests. What you are essentially suggesting by quoting the Koran is that a Muslim must be religiously absolute, which in reality is nigh on impossible. It is incredibly naive to presume societies are capable of being religiously absolute, because humans are far too complex, with our actions unavoidably dictated by a wide range of emotions. A prime example being many of the gulf states which are deemed to be more extreme examples of Muslim societies, and yet they are incredibly wealthy. Materialism is clearly present within these societies. So posting extracts from the Koran is pointless it is mere guidance and people tend to follow guidance when it suits them.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 123
Grim74
June 5, 2017, 7:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from jaygy
I consider myself a floating voter that was swaying towards Tory but my vote will go to the party that can promise that they will put money back into services that will protect myself and my family. At the minute we are at war in our own country no matter how small a minority these mindless idiots are and Trident is not going to stop these kind of attacks so surely they need to pull that funding to protect us from being killed on our own streets more and more. If labour can promise this then they get my vote

I wouldn't get to hopeful that Labour would actually keep a promise on this the Party is now run by a man who opposed every single anti terror legislation under his own party Spanning 30 years, he was against shoot to kill but seem to have suddenly changed his mind conveniently, and to top it off when we was at war with the IRA terrorist he decided to support them foooking traitor, just saying!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 123
Marinerz93
June 5, 2017, 8:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Mariner93er
The thing about theologies is they tend to be malleable and highly interpretative. A prime example being hadiths, which exist to help interpret the Koran,. The reason of course is that theological scripture tends to be quite contradictory, one minute they preach love, next hell on earth. So it's not quite as clean cut as you copy and paste job suggests. What you are essentially suggesting by quoting the Koran is that a Muslim must be religiously absolute, which in reality is nigh on impossible. It is incredibly naive to presume societies are capable of being religiously absolute, because humans are far too complex, with our actions unavoidably dictated by a wide range of emotions. A prime example being many of the gulf states which are deemed to be more extreme examples of Muslim societies, and yet they are incredibly wealthy. Materialism is clearly present within these societies. So posting extracts from the Koran is pointless it is mere guidance and people tend to follow guidance when it suits them.

Guidance like this.

[youtube]9Rv9F-NoRlY[/youtube]

[youtube]IRPzkB5mr1U[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 123
ginnywings
June 5, 2017, 8:23pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from Grim74

I wouldn't get to hopeful that Labour would actually keep a promise on this the Party is now run by a man who opposed every single anti terror legislation under his own party Spanning 30 years, he was against shoot to kill but seem to have suddenly changed his mind conveniently, and to top it off when we was at war with the IRA terrorist he decided to support them foooking traitor, just saying!

Tories however, keep all their promises i presume?

I also think you and others don't quite grasp that Corbyn is not the Labour party, merely it's current leader, so his personal votes and opinions don't mean that these things will automatically come to pass. It's called democracy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 123
Rodley Mariner
June 5, 2017, 8:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
Different sects and islamic scholars have wasted a lot of time on trying to interpret, understand and apply the teachings of the Koran when Marinerz93 has had a quick scan and could talk them all through it. It's obviously a lot simpler than they'd have you believe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 123
Grim74
June 5, 2017, 9:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from MarinerMal

I see you are still speaking from a position of fear, anger and ignorance, very much ignorance.

You have a very narrow view of Islam which I'm sure the vast majority of Muslims would disagree with your take on their religion. Many would be willing to educate you, not with anger and hate but with love and compassion.

In the name of Christianity many Muslims have been murdered and slaughtered and to many, this still still going on with the likes of the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and the bombs from the war on terror claiming innocent Muslim lives as "collateral damage". I'm sure you feel we're justified, how do you think they feel?

So it seems attacking their countries, invading them and bombing them only seems to exacerbate the problem. We need to show them our freedom of individual choice, our tolerance. Open up these societies, learn to integrate with them so they can integrate with us. Let them see the ones who commit such atrocious acts, attack their way of life as well as ours. Maybe then it will be a little tougher to radicalise people.

The concert seem like an excellent way to respond to the terrorists. What they chose to attack didn't stop it and only led to an even larger event broadcast around the world.I'm not sure how you could see it as an insult to the victims, I see it as a tribute. They were concert goers or parents of concert goings that was obviously what they loved to do. It showed the terrorists all they achieved was to force us all more together, to carry on as we do. To see the massive courage shown by all those children who attended and their parents, the tears from the young girl who sang on stage with Ariana Grande and the school choir, who must have been scared stiff but defiantly, carried on singing.

That moved me. You'll need to explain how you saw it all as an insult.

Here we go another cowardly Muslim appeaser it's because of people like you we are in this position, we (and I refer to the liberals) tolerated segregated community's, a society within a society, Islamic schools, sharia law courts, forced marriages, misogyny, FMG, halal meat, the burka, blasphemy, Isis flag flying hate preachers, the  grooming gangs, not having to work because of religion (benefits not effected) and super sized grotesque mosque blotting our landscape, etc.

Now muslims yes muslims from these community's not contempt with raping our children are now blowing them up and stabbing us in the streets so when is enough actually going to be enough for you? You talk about fear as if it's a weakness we was told 2 weeks ago to carry on as normal, well the latest victims on Saturday night were doing exactly that and look we're it got them of course people are in fear, now we are being told to run and hide well intercourse that  I'm ready to fight fear I'm ready to take to the streets right now because I don't want to tolerate this excrement anymore.

Sorry but you are the one who is ignorant or just deluded if you think Islam is a religion of peace just check out these verses from the book they cherish! -

"Lord.....give us victory over the unbelievers" 3:147

" I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads,strike off the very finger tips of their fingers" 8:12

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" 48:29

"Those that deny our revelations we will burn in fire. No sooner will their skin be consumed than we shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise" 4:56

"The unbelievers among the people of the book [bible] and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of creatures"  98:6

Hardly a book of love is it!

I have already stated not all muslims are bad but it's totally ignorant to assume it's only a small minority check out you tube and you will find plenty of vile Muslim extremists demanding full sharia, check out Stacey Doolie a respected journalist who made a documentary on her home town Luton and this will blow out the water your illusion of love and compassion for us infidels. Our prisons are now full of radicals it's been announced we now have an army of 23000 jihadists on our streets and not the 3000 previously mentioned, and thousands of sympathisers and all this when we are told the Muslim population in the U.K. Is less than 5%. Scary!!

Please don't give me in the name of Christianity crap we are slaughtering Muslims' absolutely treacherous comment, Isis have already said many times that our foreign policy is secondary when it comes to wanting to kill us and besides we now have Coptic Christians that are being murdered in Egypt by Muslim extremists for days on end now and this has nothing to do with our foreign policy, again  it's about Islamic nutters preaching the same old hatred and carrying out the killings of non believers as instructed by their beloved  book of evil.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 123
Grim74
June 5, 2017, 9:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Guidance like this.

[youtube]9Rv9F-NoRlY[/youtube]

[youtube]IRPzkB5mr1U[/youtube]

The liberals on here watching these clips 🙈

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 123
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.