Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 379 Guests

Looks like it's happened again.

This thread currently has 13,243 views. Print
13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
June 7, 2017, 5:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Maringer

The Iranians don't have any nuclear weapons. They have a nuclear energy programme and an agreement to liaise with the West/Russians to make sure that is all they are doing. If the West were to attack Iran with nuclear weapons it would be pretty much the end of the world as we know it, so let's hope Trump isn't stupid enough to do so - the Russians are loosely allied with the Iranians so we'd potentially be looking at all out war. As for conventional air strikes, bear in mind that the Iranians have the most up to date Russian weaponry available. I'd guess the modern Russian anti-aircraft stuff is good enough to shoot down the modern Western aircraft so it would be a very costly attack.

One thing a lot of people don't realise is that you don't make fissile materials for nuclear weapons in reactors which are designed to generate power - the military operate specially designed reactors to do make this fissile material. If the Iranians were truly trying to develop nuclear power, then it wouldn't have been much use for weapons in any case. Of course, if they have the centrifuges to enrich Uranium, they could also enrich further to help their way towards a weapon, so it did pay to be suspicious until the agreement was reached the other year.

I don't mean attack Iran with Nuclear weapons more like bunker busters and large ordnance should Iran be found to weaponize Nuclear bits and bobs. It also depends on what agenda those behind the scenes want to do, i.e Iraq's weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist, conspiracy theory thinking if you catch my drift.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 123
Grim74
June 7, 2017, 8:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from MarinerMal
To reply to your replies Marinerz93.

"It's in the Koran not to take non Muslims as friends"

Yet many do. You also need to understand the term non Muslim in the context it is meant.

"Something needs to be done, be it tougher laws that deal with radicalism otherwise in times of strife people themselves take action."

Possibly. But what and how would you enact these tougher laws?

"What he is talking about is the way Muslims see non Muslim women and age means nothing to them, to some Muslim men, non Muslim women are dirt and to be treated as so."

Unfortunately, we have them in our society too, they tend to be called peadophiles and rapists. Or those who just dislike women are simply called misogynists or sexist. Christainity has also had a dim opinion of women historically.

"Fear is the tool the radical Muslim employs time and time again, standing firm only gets you so far, the law needs to modernise to get these radicals off the streets otherwise people will be forced to act."

They look to instigate fear, they would have succeeded if we start to alter people human rights, make our society less free and show them how fearful we are. Carry on as normal showing them we will not be cowed into their way of thinking, is our best course of action. If we can identify those who'd commit such acts, they by all means get them off our streets but you have to be careful to you don't start persecuting the innocent out of fear. You'd only increase the extremists numbers.

"You can't find one verse in the New Testament that says kill unbelievers, Jesus never killed anyone, he was crucified but look in the Koran you can find 35 sword verses, Mohammed was nothing but a bloodthirsty war lord who beheaded 600 Jews who wouldn't convert to Islam."

from 1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

Exodus 22:18: "Do not allow a sorceress to live."

Psalm 137 "Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us / He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

That was just from the quickest of searches on the internet

Interesting you should mention just the new testament. Why not the old? If you follow one you must follow the other according to Jesus ""Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

"Islam has 1.5 Billion followers of which 5% are said to be radicalized, that's 75 million radicals throughout the world, how did so many people get their religion wrong."

So 95% are not then!

"There are 2.2 Billion Christians in the world, to equal Islams 5% radicals there would be 100 Million radical Christians wanting to chop peoples heads off and burn them alive, thankfully we are not filled with hate, there is something terribly wrong with Islam and it's in it's roots."

2.2 millions Christians generally from the mainly, well educated, well developed west.

As for all the deaths you contribute to Muslims, all the biggest homicide rates still belong to countries who have Christianity as their main religion.

Never thought I'd say it but I now believe that not all liberals are stupid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHQjhNH6g94

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 123
Grim74
June 7, 2017, 8:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Unbelievable after all the Islamic attacks, same old PC heads in the sand nothing will change 🙁

http://www.guardian-series.co......Allah_will_get_you_/

http://www.guardian-series.co......_as_terror_incident/

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 123
Maringer
June 7, 2017, 11:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from Marinerz93

I don't mean attack Iran with Nuclear weapons more like bunker busters and large ordnance should Iran be found to weaponize Nuclear bits and bobs. It also depends on what agenda those behind the scenes want to do, i.e Iraq's weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist, conspiracy theory thinking if you catch my drift.

Ah, right you are.

Don't see any real chance of an attack on Iran in any case, not least because their new president is more of a moderate than that nutter Ahmadinejad. The Ayatollahs hold the real power, of course.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 123
13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.