Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Ghosts - Paranormal activities
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 242 Guests

Ghosts - Paranormal activities

This thread currently has 4,933 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Simariner
February 17, 2017, 3:17pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
Seeing there is a thread on UFO's and Aliens here is one on Ghosts or any Paranormal movements/activities

Have you had any ghostly/paranormal experiences?  Do you believe in them?

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Simariner
February 17, 2017, 3:21pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
I Used to live in an old chapel in Irby Upon Humber and I've experienced a few things there when I was younger.
Also my parents swear things have happened in this property to them.

Not physically seen a ghost but I have heard and witnessed movement that I can't explain why or how it has happened.  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 27
grimsby pete
February 17, 2017, 4:00pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I worked in a care home on nights a few years back and there were lots of stories of workers seeing ghosts in older buildings,

I have not seen one myself but I believe the women that told me they had seen one,

I did have a strange experience one night though,

The building was on three levels the dementia wing was on the lower ground floor where one care worker stayed all night

Then there were 2 floors which I looked after with another co worker,

Twice during the shift one of us went down to the dementia wing to help change the bedding,

During this period  I was the one staying upstairs by myself,  My alarm went off and it told me there was somebody stuck in the lift,

I went to the lift and the door was closed and I could not open them,,I could see the light was on inside the lift but there was no reply when I ask who was in there,
After a few minutes of trying unsuccessfully to open the doors I had a brainwave,I went and checked that all the residents were in bed which they were so I tried to open the doors one final time unsuccessfully again so  I went into the office and called downstairs to see if there was a key anywhere that would open the lift. My co worker said she did not know but she was coming back to help me then anyway.
When she met me at the lift she tried pressing the button to open the doors and they opened straight away, bloody hell I said, I tried that a dozen a more times,

The strange thing was the lift was empty but the alarm cord had been pulled,

The next evening when I reported for my shift all the day workers were talking about me and a ghost,

I said I never saw a ghost it was the lift that had a short or something

They all said no it was Mrs X who had the room next to the lift ,she had died in hospital the previous day and she had come back to her room.

They all thought that was the case but I was not sure,

It was a strange shift though.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
Grim74
February 17, 2017, 10:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
All bullshit you would think with all the CCTV we have today there would be at least some credible footage, all a figment of the imagination.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 27
PPMariner
February 18, 2017, 8:42am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 9
This completely changed my opinion a couple of years ago...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDfMdR7Kyyk

Look really closely around four seconds in.

"Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 27
chaos33
February 19, 2017, 5:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,789
Gold Stars: 349
Quoted from Grim74
All bullshit you would think with all the CCTV we have today there would be at least some credible footage, all a figment of the imagination.

I love how all your opinions are 'finished'. Do you have any knowledge in evolution then? Any learning going on as you reflect further or hear new perspectives, or have you just reached that age where you know everything?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
PPMariner
February 19, 2017, 6:14pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Grim74

It's a video, not CCTV, but I suggest you view the clip I linked above before you arrive at any rash conclusions

"Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
Grim74
February 20, 2017, 6:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

I love how all your opinions are 'finished'. Do you have any knowledge in evolution then? Any learning going on as you reflect further or hear new perspectives, or have you just reached that age where you know everything?

If you believe in ghost your either
A.Under 8 years old
B. A total moron

By the way big advocate of Charles Darwin.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
Grim74
February 20, 2017, 7:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from PPMariner

It's a video, not CCTV, but I suggest you view the clip I linked above before you arrive at any rash conclusions

I must admit the footage did blow me away at first and sent a right shiver down my spine, but on closer freeze frame examination Ive come to the conclusion it's probably fake footage, based on the fact the ghost is wearing a crash helmet.😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
Rik e B
February 20, 2017, 12:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Ive 'seen' several and sensed much more but Im of the opinion I cant know for certain whether they were real or my mind playing tricks -kind of like a daydream -the mind is a very powerful thing capable of creating visions which can seem very real

However they seemed very convincing and some had historical context upon doing further research -sometimes stuff I didnt already know about the places prior to
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Ghosts - Paranormal activities

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.