Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Doig says no contact made
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 12 Guests

Doig says no contact made

This thread currently has 29,293 views. Print
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Meza
October 22, 2016, 6:18pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,634
Gold Stars: 50
I would be surprised if they both resigned.......and the Shrewsbury appointed someone else lol

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 175
ginnywings
October 22, 2016, 6:23pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Doig had about as much enthusiasm in his interview as the players did in today's game. If you are going Paul, get on with it. If not, why didn't you do the interview and tell us either way. Shrews media still saying that PH is the front runner and preferred option but all at GTFC denying any knowledge. Summat don't add up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 175
grimsby pete
October 22, 2016, 6:27pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Somebody is telling us porkies.

We will find out in the end so come clean now,

OR

Get the wrath of the fans forever !!

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 175
realist
October 22, 2016, 6:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,686
Gold Stars: 41
I have the feeling that PH wants to go but Fenty is blocking it, hence the current situation.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 175
bluerose13x
October 22, 2016, 6:29pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
Statement:

Grimsby Town Football Club will, by 8pm tonight, release an offical statement concerning Paul Hurst and officially acknoleage Shrewsbury's statement that they have made an approach and provide us if it is true or not.

Grimsby Town FC will then, if they have made an approach, inform us what the situation is and where we are and what is going on, giving as much details as legally possible. If there is no official response from Grimsby Town Football Club by 8pm tonight, as a season ticket holder who'll go to all but 1 of the remaining matches I will NOT purchase any further programmes, beer, food or snacks  at any home game this  season. Nor will I buy my traditional xmas present to myself of a Football shirt from the club this December.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 175
golfer
October 22, 2016, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 112
Quoted from Meza
He either comes out and says ive had a great journey with GTFC.....but after 6 years time for me for a new challenge.  

Or i am not interested in the Shrewsbury.

Someone somewhere tell us whats going on as this is clearly having an impact with the players.

Hurst approached Fenty and informed him that he had been made an offer. He said that it was purely financial,he had a family to feed,and his wife was giving him excrement having to survive on the minimum wage. Fenty was sympathetic and offered him an extra 20p an hour. This was duly accepted, but, and a big but,after todays match Fenty rushed round to the Main stand and cancelled the offer. The last I heard was Fenty shouting out that he could fuick off to Shrewsbury as soon as he wanted. Timbuktoo for all he cared--the sooner the better
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 175
Tinymariner
October 22, 2016, 6:33pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
I assume PH has been approached by Shrewsbury (illegally) and now they are all backtracking until they make an official approach and offer GTFC compensation. I would take it and shake PHs hand, wishing him the best of luck. I would then be on the phone to managersrus.com for a replacement.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 175
Garth
October 22, 2016, 6:35pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
I'll tell you what adds up, we played like a team of strangers losing our 4th home match this season,  and our manager refuses to answer the question, is he going or staying, or come out and give his thoughts on the defeat.
The whole affair and the handling of it is tin pot,
FFS go or stay just do one or the other, not to join JT show's a lack of moral fiber IMO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 175
Stadium
October 22, 2016, 6:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,913
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from bluerose13x
Statement:

Grimsby Town Football Club will, by 8pm tonight, release an offical statement concerning Paul Hurst and officially acknoleage Shrewsbury's statement that they have made an approach and provide us if it is ture or not.

Grimsby Town FC will then, if they have made an approach, inform us what the situation isand where we are and whats going on, giving as much details as legally possible. If there is no officail response from Grimsby Town Football Club by 8pm tonight, as a season ticket holder who'll go to all but 1 of the remaining matches I will NOT purchase any further programmes, beer, food or snacks  at any home game this  season. Nor will I buy my traditional xmas present to myself of a Football shirt from the club the December.

???.
Sort your spelling out first.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 175
Teesknees
October 22, 2016, 6:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from bluerose13x
Statement:

Grimsby Town Football Club will, by 8pm tonight, release an offical statement concerning Paul Hurst and officially acknoleage Shrewsbury's statement that they have made an approach and provide us if it is ture or not.

Grimsby Town FC will then, if they have made an approach, inform us what the situation isand where we are and whats going on, giving as much details as legally possible. If there is no officail response from Grimsby Town Football Club by 8pm tonight, as a season ticket holder who'll go to all but 1 of the remaining matches I will NOT purchase any further programmes, beer, food or snacks  at any home game this  season. Nor will I buy my traditional xmas present to myself of a Football shirt from the club the December.

Looks like they've given up on spelling as well!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 175
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Doig says no contact made

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.