1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
moosey_club
October 1, 2016, 6:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
I heard on Humberside on my way home that there had been fighting on the pitch following one of Rugby Leagues showpieces, The " Million Pound " game between Salford and Hull KR.....i just wonder how much media coverage and outcry there will be followed by prison sentences and banning orders for those involved ?
Oh, silly me its not football is it ?  so probably none.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Simariner
October 3, 2016, 8:03am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
Seen plenty of videos but nothing on the news....
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 3
northbankmariner
October 6, 2016, 4:31pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Sadly it was always going to happen if hull kr were to lose. But the way they lost would enrage even your average supporter and with so much at stake I can see how it tipped some over the edge, but am not justifying it.
Hull kr fans are very very passionate about their club and behaved no better or worse than we did as a club at burton.
With so much at stake for both clubs trouble was inevitable somewhere, but the fact they did it on the pitch and on TV will I am sure lead to banning orders and photos printed in the hull daily mail asking for names of suspects. It will be interesting if rugby league fines the club as well.
I prefer hull fc but wanted rovers to stay up so am gutted for the club, but some of the fans let them down, it wasn't just drunken men either there were women swinging punches on the pitch also.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
moosey_club
October 6, 2016, 7:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from northbankmariner
Sadly it was always going to happen if hull kr were to lose. But the way they lost would enrage even your average supporter and with so much at stake I can see how it tipped some over the edge, but am not justifying it.
Hull kr fans are very very passionate about their club and behaved no better or worse than we did as a club at burton.
With so much at stake for both clubs trouble was inevitable somewhere, but the fact they did it on the pitch and on TV will I am sure lead to banning orders and photos printed in the hull daily mail asking for names of suspects. It will be interesting if rugby league fines the club as well.
I prefer hull fc but wanted rovers to stay up so am gutted for the club, but some of the fans let them down, it wasn't just drunken men either there were women swinging punches on the pitch also.

Has largely gone under the radar media wise which is typical, if that was the Championship play off final which i suppose would be the football equivalent then it would be all over the News at Ten.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HULL KR vs SALFORD - Hooliganism

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.