July 7, 2016, 10:41am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
any views on Insignia's or Mondeo's ?

Sorry I haven't any experience of them - have had VWs for the past 5 years.  It's worth having a look on owner's forums for things like common faults and buyer's guides though.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
July 8, 2016, 10:17am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,689
Gold Stars: 72
BMW 335D
Would not recommend it, very fun, very nice looking but had loads of problems with it, and the price of the car might come down but the price of repairing it doesn't lol. Trouble is I bought it when I travelled away for work and didn't need to drive it much, now I have a short daily commute which this is completely the wrong car for. Still got over a year of finance to pay though. Lots of lessons learnt overall for me haha
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
ginnywings
July 8, 2016, 3:45pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
I don't.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
psgmariner
July 10, 2016, 12:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Marinerdan

if you want a car to last German is always a good shout. If you want a car to break down a lot buy an Italian one!

Indeed. I am very worried my Lamborghini Veneno is going to fail it's MOT cos of its ruddy faulty brake light and I am always having to patch up the wife's Ferrari F60...

Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What car do you drive

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.