heppy88
August 23, 2016, 9:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from bax

I understand they're being worked on - as you can probably imagine it's a big job for a few volunteers!

Thanks for that. Please dont think I was in anyway being critical. I realise that the Trust do a great job with limited resources. Just wanted to ensure I renewed my membership
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 175
bax
August 23, 2016, 9:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from heppy88

Thanks for that. Please dont think I was in anyway being critical. I realise that the Trust do a great job with limited resources. Just wanted to ensure I renewed my membership

Don't worry, didn't take it that way  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 175
forza ivano
August 23, 2016, 10:36pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,127
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from bax

I understand they're being worked on - as you can probably imagine it's a big job for a few volunteers!

Good job they are independent of the club otherwise they might be asked to pay for the privilege!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 175
KingstonMariner
August 23, 2016, 11:04pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.09
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from bax

It's been mentioned on here and, I believe, in the local press a few times, particuarly when they were originally appointed.

Must have missed it somehow. Still one or two makes no odds if JF doesn't pay them the respect of consulting them.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 175
KingstonMariner
August 23, 2016, 11:06pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.09
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Davec
This is why I am not a member of the trust...

I appreciate what the Trust try to do and the customer experience at a game has improved now end since them running the bars and the operation promotion was a complete master stroke.

But the thing what stops me is the influence they have on the clubs board, the board has shown time and time again they are out of touch with the fans, now I know there is a trust member on the board but that's not much, because say something goes to a vote, his one vote and one voice is not going to mean much to the other board members should the trust and club disagree on a certain subject. Wood would just get overpowered by Fenty, Mullen and the others. And at the end of the day whatever Fenty wants, Fenty gets.

All the more reason to join Dave. The bigger % of fans that join the more legitimacy the Trust has. And deeper pockets which in the long run means more influence.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 175
lukeo
August 24, 2016, 7:12am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,298
Gold Stars: 134
I'm he same. I can't actually remember how long I registered me and my grandad to the trust for,  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 175
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › OPERATION 3K

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.