Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 7 Guests

OPERATION 3K

This thread currently has 35,701 views. Print
18 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
July 2, 2016, 6:47am
Guest User
What is happening with Operation 3K?
It seems to have died a Death?! We need Klaxons and Countdown timers to encourage people and generate season tickets!!

Offers for a Monthly ST from the trust or similar incentives. Even asking local businesses to donate ST on a Crowfunder page for the Trust to seperate, distribute or something similar. I bet there's loads of great ideas out there.

Only a month to go!! Need to get a wriggle on!! We need the Klaxon back!
Blundelluk
July 2, 2016, 7:58am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +80
Apparently a lot of the trust members are on holiday and obviously a couple have left so I assume numbers are low. I think it's time for the fans to really jump on the bandwagon and help the trust, especially in social media land. #O3k needs to be everywhere just like operation promotion was last season. I think over to us should be the phase.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 175
bax
July 2, 2016, 8:40am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Blundelluk
Apparently a lot of the trust members are on holiday and obviously a couple have left so I assume numbers are low. I think it's time for the fans to really jump on the bandwagon and help the trust, especially in social media land. #O3k needs to be everywhere just like operation promotion was last season. I think over to us should be the phase.

Most of us are back now and only one has left - it will all swing back into action next week!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 9:21am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Does help after doing a 100 mile round trip to buy by ticket yesterday , being told
they had not come from the printers,and they would not post one to me,after being a season ticket holder for 18 years does not seem the loyalty is reciprocated.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 175
Garth
July 2, 2016, 9:44am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from friskneymariner
Does help after doing a 100 mile round trip to buy by ticket yesterday , being told
they had not come from the printers,and they would not post one to me,after being a season ticket holder for 18 years does not seem the loyalty is reciprocated.

With due respects have you got that wrong? Ive always received mine in the post I think along with the package of offers that accompany it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 10:02am

Champagne Drinker
No I argued quite strongly with them and they would not send it by post so left without one.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 10:04am

Champagne Drinker
Also failed to add that I went previous week to be told to come back yesterday,so that is 200 miles I have done cracking service.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 175
Davec
July 2, 2016, 10:29am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
I must say to not have them back from the printers is quite poor.

We should demand to have them back in time, if they can't meet that demand, find another company who can.

Most other clubs also sell their season tickets from February the previous season, and before people say "we didn't know what league we'll be in" well neither did Bristol Rovers amongst other clubs but they still put theirs on sale before the season even finished.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 10:32am

Champagne Drinker
They had senior and junior tickets for the Pontoon but no adult.Irony is when I went last week they said if I wanted to pay for it they would post it,yesterday two of them point blankly refused to post it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 175
Hertsmariner
July 2, 2016, 11:01am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +695
I must admit to being a little confused too. I sent a cheque with my renewal form as soon as the STs went on sale in early June and heard nothing thereafter. After returning from holiday on referendum day, I rang the club and they confirmed that my request was being processed. My cheque was finally cashed this week but I've had no further acknowledgement from the club by way of a confirmation e-mail with a unique identifier. However, I'm hoping to travel up to BP on the 23rd July to see the Sheffield Utd game and will bring my passport with me together with last season's ticket booklet if I don't receive an e-mail from the club before then. But maybe someone from the club can clarify what we, as ST purchasers, should otherwise do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 175
18 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › OPERATION 3K

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.