7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
codcheeky
June 30, 2016, 9:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
See Eagle hasn't put in her promised challenge today, bit  of a rumour her constituency party has threatened to deselect her if she does.(Liverpool  not known for it's right leaning views).   A survey in the independent has nearly all constituency parties backing Corbyn.  Apparently lots joining Labour to vote in any contest as well and they won't be supporting someone who voted for the Iraq war, Syria bombings and welfare cuts to the poorest
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 68
codcheeky
July 11, 2016, 7:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GrimRob

His moment of glory was getting into office in the first place, another extraordinary event in a year of the wildly improbable. Since then I agree he's been hopeless  

Honesty, kindness and decency are pretty rare in a politician , these are things highlighted by his opponent's.  It appears to be strangely catching given how many are joining Corbyn's Labour Party.

The 172 think a lesbian blairite who voted for the Iraq war, bombing Syria and more austerity is more electable is quite bizzare
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 68
Maringer
July 12, 2016, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,487
Gold Stars: 185
She's not a Blairite. I know this is the case because she said so yesterday. It was pretty much all she said in her policy-free launch. Pretty pathetic, really.

That said, as she voted for various wars, voted repeatedly against setting up Chilcott, voted for the implementation of tuition fees and then again to raise them and abstained from a vote which implemented welfare cuts to the poorest in society, I can't really see why she would announce any policies. They will all be excrement if that record is anything to go by.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 68
Town Monkey
July 12, 2016, 11:51am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +379
Gold Stars: 6
I'm not a Labour supporter but from the outside looking in it seems farcical at the minute.  As much as I disagree with many of Corbyn's policies he has the backing of the Labour Party Membership.  Eagle, if anything, seems to come across worse in the media than Corbyn.  

I think the PLP need to suck it up and get on with their job of providing an actual opposition.  Back JC through to the next general election and then see where they are.  At the minute, they're doing more to damage the reputation of Labour than JC is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 68
Grim74
July 12, 2016, 1:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
How someone who cuts their own hair expects to be taken serious is beyond me, typical Labour Party not respecting democracy and the will of the labour voter.

Just been reported Eagles had her windows put in now,  these far left nutters that worship Corbyn really are the scum of the earth .... vile creatures.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 68
pizzzza
July 12, 2016, 1:46pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from codcheeky

The 172 think a lesbian blairite who voted for the Iraq war, bombing Syria and more austerity is more electable is quite bizzare

What does being a lesbo got to to with whether she is electable or not?
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 68
codcheeky
July 12, 2016, 2:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from pizzzza

What does being a lesbo got to to with whether she is electable or not?

Who knows she does seem to mention it every time she makes a speech though so must think it is a plus point somehow for her
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 68
Grim74
July 12, 2016, 5:09pm
Cocktail Drinker
Secret ballot now to rid of Corbyn, once again Labour showing us democracy is not a priority, these clowns really are copulated.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 68
Grim74
July 12, 2016, 8:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Corbyrn to be included in the leadership ballot now 😂😂😂 It's like watching the comedy channel 😃😃😃

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 68
KingstonMariner
July 24, 2016, 9:49am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I'm not a Labour member (not even sure they're the party I would prefer out of all of them),much less a Corbynista but I'm beginning to despair with all this bullshit coming out of the Labour right. Corbyn will win the election hands down. The right wingers will be deselected by constituency parties in droves. There would be no need for any dirty stuff by the Corbynistas. I simply don't believe half of what they're saying.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 68
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Labours leader Jeremy Corbyn

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.