Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Please Mr Fenty
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 11 Guests

The last message you viewed in this thread was reply number 9.

Please Mr Fenty

This thread currently has 2,877 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
ROKERITE
April 12, 2016, 10:20pm Report to Moderator
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +307
Don't make the same mistake you made in 2010 and which hasn't been rectified yet.
Act Now! Sack Hurst in the next 24 hours and bring in Ronnie Moore on a short-term basis to get Grimsby Town out of this league in a few weeks' time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimps
April 12, 2016, 10:22pm Report to Moderator
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +22 / -16
Approval: +2,222
I'd be happy to hear that he's been sacked in the morning but it would have to be someone within the club or watches this team regularly that replaces him.
Moore wouldnt have the time to get to know the best team, then again Hurst has had 5 years and still doesnt know his
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
HertsGTFC
April 12, 2016, 10:25pm Report to Moderator

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.70
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +9,445
Quoted from ROKERITE
Don't make the same mistake you made in 2010 and which hasn't been rectified yet.
Act Now! Sack Hurst in the next 24 hours and bring in Ronnie Moore on a short-term basis to get Grimsby Town out of this league in a few weeks' time.

Mr Fenty has just not got the balderdash I'm afraid!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
dapperz fun pub
April 12, 2016, 10:41pm Report to Moderator
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +6,093
Ronnie Moore would be a good shout
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
AdamHaddock
April 12, 2016, 10:45pm Report to Moderator

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.47
Rep Score: +34 / -5
Approval: +1,447
I'd prefer Richard Money
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
chaos33
April 12, 2016, 11:41pm Report to Moderator
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.96
Rep Score: +63 / -26
Approval: +10,047
Dickie Dosh?! God no thanks.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
Neilo83
April 13, 2016, 5:25am Report to Moderator
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +87
Quoted from grimps
I'd be happy to hear that he's been sacked in the morning but it would have to be someone within the club or watches this team regularly that replaces him.
Moore wouldnt have the time to get to know the best team, then again Hurst has had 5 years and still doesnt know his

Sir Alan?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
davmariner
April 13, 2016, 8:19am Report to Moderator
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +38 / -7
Approval: +2,377
Not going to happen in a million years. I suspect Fenty will keep Paul for the remainder of the season and beyond. FA Trophy sideshow will save him his job provided we make the playoffs.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
jonnyboy82
April 13, 2016, 8:19am Report to Moderator
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.82
Rep Score: +69 / -36
Approval: +3,950
Dav in all honesty and sanity how can paul keep his job if he doesnt get us promoted six seasons running ?

Thats like saying to my boss , sorry i havent met my objective for the sixth year running but see you in the morning yeah boss.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
Nelly GTFC
April 13, 2016, 8:23am Report to Moderator

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +1,962
Marcus Bignot for me, he's just got Solihull Moors promoted as Champions with the 4th lowest average attendances in the National North league, so practically on a shoestring budget.

When we signed Bogle, he said 'he would love the opportunity to work with Bogle again in the future', when he played for them he was banging in 30 goals, they still got promoted even with him joining us.

Link >> [url=http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/natnorth/attendances] http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/natnorth/attendances[/url]

Hurst let go Pell and Parslow, yet they have practically played every game for Cheltenham and booked them the first place in our league, yet they wasn't good enough for us under Hurst.

I honestly don't think Hurst knows how to get the best out of the players he has, also no tactical noose to alter games we aren't doing well in or losing etc, the Aldershot game was a one off.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/team/stats/_/id/386
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
All info, links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> http://www.fanbase-links.co.uk
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Please Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.