Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › "Grimsbyitis" It sounds serious
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 19 Guests

"Grimsbyitis" It sounds serious

This thread currently has 16,589 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
November 27, 2015, 12:04pm
Guest User
Right can anybody help me out with this new disease that is going around called "Grimsbyitis" ?

It sounds rather serious to me.

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.....13-detail/story.html

How we laughed
RoboCod
November 27, 2015, 12:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
FFS, what sort of manager spouts something like that? Moyes is an amateur, that sort of thing would stay inside with any half-pro manager. Maybe he didn't like you Moyses, or maybe the awful football you produce. But he's pro enough to keep it zipped.

Should have stayed private, I'm sure we'll be hearing from Hearn soon enough as it's a totally one-sided story right now.

But yeah..Grimsby-itis...he sounds as bad (and as paranoid) as the t!ts on their message board.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 68
November 27, 2015, 12:24pm
Guest User
Maybe for the Lincoln fixture we all ought to wear bandages on our heads or those little nurses hats with a red cross on them. Or maybe medical masks.

This "Grimsbyitis" thing can be quite dangerous you know. Bound to be contagious
Reply: 2 - 68
ginnywings
November 27, 2015, 12:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
What does he actually mean by 'Grimsbyitis' anyway? Tinpot fooker.

Enough about Lincoln now. They are not and never have been on a par with us so who cares?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 68
RoboCod
November 27, 2015, 12:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
It's a good question though Ginny. Surely the anger should be towards Barrow, Cox and Hearn?

As much as Grimsby-bashing is the most popular pastime here in Lincoln, this is just bewildering.
And to 'leave the door open' for a return for Hearn after that attack...wow, Moyses little self made management world is going to start unravelling fast I'd say.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 68
November 27, 2015, 12:27pm
Guest User
Great song for the Lincoln game to the tune of Poison Ivy by the Lambrettas

Poison Ivy ee ee ee ee
Poison Ivy ee ee ee ee
No you ain't got Liam
And you're never gonna see him
Any more
Reply: 5 - 68
Tommy
November 27, 2015, 12:30pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
Struggling to think of what that comment actually implies.

Is he questioning the validity of Hearn's injury that forced him to sit out of our game at SB, and now we're due to play again soon he wanted out. I'd doubt that has anything to do with Liam's decision to be honest, but could be Moyses having a pop at Hearn and trying to undermine his professionalism.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 68
MuddyWaters
November 27, 2015, 12:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Tinpot manager at a tinpot club in a tinpot league.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 68
November 27, 2015, 12:57pm
Guest User
Quoted from 120790
Great song for the Lincoln game to the tune of Poison Ivy by the Lambrettas

Poison Ivy ee ee ee ee
Poison Ivy ee ee ee ee
No you ain't got Liam
Any more

Check me out I got the words wrong.
Should have been this

Grimsbyitis hey hey hey hey
Grimsbyitis hey hey hey hey
Now you ain't got Liam
Any more

Reply: 8 - 68
diehardmariner
November 27, 2015, 1:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,097
Gold Stars: 520
Quoted from Tommy
Struggling to think of what that comment actually implies.

Is he questioning the validity of Hearn's injury that forced him to sit out of our game at SB, and now we're due to play again soon he wanted out. I'd doubt that has anything to do with Liam's decision to be honest, but could be Moyses having a pop at Hearn and trying to undermine his professionalism.

Good shout.  Pathetic either way.   Clearly a bust up and Moyses has shown himself up to be an absolute mammary.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 68
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › "Grimsbyitis" It sounds serious

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.