BIGChris
May 28, 2015, 7:49pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from BPMariner
Why do the make up these silly rumours? They said Shaun had said his goodbyes to Town and was going to Barnsley, now they are saying he isn't. Matt Dean said that Josh Gowling had rejected an offer from Town and was going to Chester? Why is it all negative stuff from them? I think they should stick with Championship Hull  

Think you have been bitten by the same bug!

They said a player has said his goodbyes, didn't mention Shaun at that stage

Then said he keeps hearing the rumour of Shaun Pearson to Barnsley. Checked it out with Barnsley and then said nothing in it. Matt Dean didn't start the rumour, simply said he had heard it.

Matt Dean never tweeted anything about Gowling to Chester and I have just re read his Twitter feed.

It's not for me to defend a journalist but surely if you are going to have a pop you need to get your facts right first imo

Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
ginnywings
May 28, 2015, 7:53pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,105
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from BIGChris

Think you have been bitten by the same bug!

They said a player has said his goodbyes, didn't mention Shaun at that stage

Then said he keeps hearing the rumour of Shaun Pearson to Barnsley. Checked it out with Barnsley and then said nothing in it. Matt Dean didn't start the rumour, simply said he had heard it.

Matt Dean never tweeted anything about Gowling to Chester and I have just re read his Twitter feed.

It's not for me to defend a journalist but surely if you are going to have a pop you need to get your facts right first imo

Sod the facts. We need wild speculation and rumour.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
GrimRob
May 28, 2015, 9:37pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Journalists used to have contacts. Now they just have Twitter and Big K from the Main Stand.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Radio Humberside

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.