Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What now on saturday afternoons.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 194 Guests

What now on saturday afternoons.

This thread currently has 5,580 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Fcukthescunts
May 22, 2015, 4:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Still got my kids team and a summer of tournaments , where the other Parents get hammered and I am left running the team and babysitting!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
LH
May 22, 2015, 4:56pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,492
Gold Stars: 173
Golf. Mostly watching due to injury but hopefully back on the course in early July. Probably drinking too much beer and cider too. No holiday this year as hopefully buying a house in the autumn.  
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 31
jock dock tower
May 22, 2015, 5:24pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
For those of you who still want your football fix....

Scottish Junior Cup Final, Sunday June 7th at Rugby Park, Kilmarnock, 4pm

Auchinleck Talbot vs Musselburgh Athletic (a rerun of the 2011 Final)

After that, we still have the Ayrshire Cup, Evening Times Cup and season will finish near the bottom end of June. Once that's finished there's a thriving Juvenile / Welfare summer fitba season as well.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 31
springstomind
May 22, 2015, 6:24pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Fishing with a 4 pack of lager and a packed lunch and some tunes whilst browsing the fishy in the sun = bliss.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
ginnywings
May 22, 2015, 8:10pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Maringer

I went down to Dorset for the first time at Easter (always went to Cornwall or Devon when I was a kid). Some beautiful scenery and great walking down there (plenty of nice pubs as well!) so worth a visit if you're in that neck of the woods.

Dorset is beautiful and not so busy as Devon and Cornwall. Haven't been for a while but will get back at some point. Love it round the Lyme Regis area. We are heading North and may even get to Plockton after Les has sung it's praises so much. I've no idea where we will end up. We headed for Scotland last year but never made it further than Northumberland, which is no bad thing as it is my favourite County.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
Les Brechin
May 22, 2015, 8:16pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,700
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from ginnywings

Dorset is beautiful and not so busy as Devon and Cornwall. Haven't been for a while but will get back at some point. Love it round the Lyme Regis area. We are heading North and may even get to Plockton after Les has sung it's praises so much. I've no idea where we will end up. We headed for Scotland last year but never made it further than Northumberland, which is no bad thing as it is my favourite County.

If you do get up that way Ginny then you must do the train journey between Dingwall and Kyle Of Lochalsh. Some breathtaking views on there, especially the part from Strathcarron to Plockton as the train snakes it was around Loch Carron.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 31
gtfc98
May 22, 2015, 9:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Anyone heard of a place called Plockton? I'm going there, full of town fans.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
GrimRob
May 22, 2015, 10:47pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,399
Gold Stars: 113

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 31
LH
May 22, 2015, 10:51pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,492
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from GrimRob

Spend the weekend with a load of bell-ends from Yorkshire? Why do I need to go to Newcastle to do that when I can go to Cleethorpes?
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
KingstonMariner
May 22, 2015, 11:05pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Maringer

I went down to Dorset for the first time at Easter (always went to Cornwall or Devon when I was a kid). Some beautiful scenery and great walking down there (plenty of nice pubs as well!) so worth a visit if you're in that neck of the woods.

Dorset is ace. Beautiful scenery. Spectacular in parts - Lulworth Clove, Durdle Door etc (the Geography field trip we never had). Good beaches - Swanage, those posh ones not far from there whose name escapes me, and Sandbanks. Day tripable from here. Poole Harbour. And Bovington museum for boys who like their toys BIG.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What now on saturday afternoons.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.