Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn signs...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 340 Guests

Liam Hearn signs...

This thread currently has 12,461 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
SamTheMariner
May 20, 2015, 1:45pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -101
None of us moaned when Boyce signed for us (on loan I admit).

Is it that different?

[img]http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/275785/Article/images/18946866/4836403.jpg[/img]

Diz, a leader, a goal scorer, a true pro

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 67
Lincoln Mariner 56
May 20, 2015, 1:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,513
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from Meza
I've been informed that Lincoln are in the middle of a new board member throwing money at the club in order to get them promoted.  I was told this by someone who will be signing for them soon.  

Rumour I heard was that the Allam's pulled money out of North Ferriby and are to join board in Lincoln. Source was my brother so may not be that reliable!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 67
Freemoash88
May 20, 2015, 1:55pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
intercourse Liam Hearn. He had 1 good Season for us and thats it. Injury prone as hell lost alot of pace who cares. I'd rather us find another real gem a young lad with fire in his belly to succeed and play for the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 67
Jarmo.Is.God
May 20, 2015, 2:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from SamTheMariner
None of us moaned when Boyce signed for us (on loan I admit).

Is it that different?

Gowling use to be the captain at Lincoln aswell
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 67
wizbit
May 20, 2015, 3:16pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +36
At the end of the day he's entitled to earn a wage were ever he sees fit to ,don't think he will be half the player we had.
let's not keep looking back and let's hope Hursty finds the next "liam Hearn" and fire us to the title
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 67
nightrider
May 20, 2015, 3:26pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Cant understand why anyone gives a excrement.

Liam Hearn never wanted to play for Town anyway. He would have left half way through his first season if he could. The other half a season he was useless anyway.
Lincoln is nearer Nottingham which seems to be his main priority.

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 67
Marinerz93
May 20, 2015, 4:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Meza
I've been informed that Lincoln are in the middle of a new board member throwing money at the club in order to get them promoted.  I was told this by someone who will be signing for them soon.  

Some bell ringer has sold a load of their rubbish to cash converters.

You have to realise that Liam came into the game late and tried to get as high as he could.  Yes you would have thought he owed us loyalty after his long lay off with injury, and that JF paid to sort out but some people don't have that in their locker.

Liam is a hard working and determined person, he won't last 90 minutes let alone a season and that's not taking the urine or trying to put him down.  He has the heart of lion but dodgy legs, I just hope he got a good deal out of it.

I wouldn't want him as our main striker but he should score enough goals for Lincoln to avoid the drop, again.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 67
Mighty_Mariner
May 20, 2015, 4:43pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
http://m.lincolnshireecho.co.u.....30-detail/story.html

More unbelievable journalism from the Echo here. They are speculating about midfielders that could sign for Lincoln - Craig Disley being one of them.
This is what their opinion is.....

Situation: Contracted at Grimsby

On the radar? If you believe the waffle on twitter from so called 'agents' each transfer window he should have been at Lincoln five times over. Like a younger version of Scott Kerr. Does he fancy a change after all the failure at Grimsby?

Failure?????? And what do you call The gimps 'performance' over the past 3 years?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 67
RoboCod
May 20, 2015, 4:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
the waffle on twitter

Which they then regurgitate as 'stories' . Even when Diz's legs have gone he'll be too good for Lincoln.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 67
Marinerz93
May 20, 2015, 5:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
http://m.lincolnshireecho.co.u.....30-detail/story.html

More unbelievable journalism from the Echo here. They are speculating about midfielders that could sign for Lincoln - Craig Disley being one of them.
This is what their opinion is.....

Situation: Contracted at Grimsby

On the radar? If you believe the waffle on twitter from so called 'agents' each transfer window he should have been at Lincoln five times over. Like a younger version of Scott Kerr. Does he fancy a change after all the failure at Grimsby?

Failure?????? And what do you call The gimps 'performance' over the past 3 years?

I'm no words smith but is it 'abject failure' the correct label for the Gimps performance over the last 3 seasons.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 67
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn signs...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.