Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,108
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from AdamHaddock
Tories back in government and town staying in non league

Hard to imagine being more miserable than this

Christ, you've just made me doubly miserable. Forgot about Cameron and gorgeous George for a few hours.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
mariner91
May 17, 2015, 7:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,625
Gold Stars: 260
Definitely the better side today but we didn't make our good spells count. Lack of quality up front and as said before, we are only a real top quality striker away from tearing this league a new one. Hurst definitely deserves another go, no question for me. How their keeper stayed on the pitch I don't think I will ever comprehend.

But equally, I hate the play off system and Bristol finished five points ahead of us so probably deserved it even if they didn't on the day. I have no issue with them and I hope they appreciate their FL status now. We started too slowly this season but if we had this team now all season we'd have been up there. A few quality additions over the summer, provided we keep everyone, and we'll win it next year. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Maringer
May 17, 2015, 7:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,487
Gold Stars: 185
Unfortunately, none of our attacking players did the job well enough today. LJL got his goal and worked hard as you would expect but it wasn't his best game by a long way.

Just a pity we didn't sign Palmer at the start of the season as I'd imagine we'd have won a few more points if he had been available before Christmas.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Grim74
May 17, 2015, 9:50pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1

It could of beecworsrt u could wake up tomorrow and find es millibarsd as prime minister.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
KingstonMariner
May 17, 2015, 10:56pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Grim74

It could of beecworsrt u could wake up tomorrow and find es millibarsd as prime minister.

That would be much more preferable to what we're facing.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
arryarryarry
May 17, 2015, 11:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Rick12
Agree.Still gutted at todays result but teams do come back stronger eg look at Brentford for one as a example.

Erm Gateshead?

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cruel game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.