3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
diehardmariner
May 11, 2015, 9:43am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,097
Gold Stars: 520
James was awesome that day against Watford.  The way he commanded his area was like something you see from Neuer or Courtois today.

Considering James was only 21 when he played that season he was ridiculously good.  Even as he got older and played at higher levels he looked absolutely dominant, problem was you knew he always had that one error in him.

Hart looked good but no way near as good as James did.  Two leagues lower too.  
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
RoboCod
May 11, 2015, 9:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
James made the best save I've seen in my life that day, for sure. He was commanding all round but to this day I cannot believe he kept out Fordy's effort.
There are good saves and there are great saves but that one was simply astonishing.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
cmackenzie4
May 11, 2015, 10:34am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.29
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,320
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Garth
Weather Forcast was good or bad depends on your outlook, for me he left a deep depression

I think the pressure got to him Garth.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.