Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Play at BP today for free!
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 424 Guests

Play at BP today for free!

This thread currently has 975 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lobsterpot
May 10, 2015, 11:58am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Hey folks this is just a last minute final message to let anyone who is a Trust member aware that there is a free match to play in today a BP. Aslong as you are in the Trust just turn up at the Main Stand entrance well in time for the 3 pm KO time, make yourself known and someone will find you and let you know where to get changed, you only need your boots and shinnys and maybe a town shirt/kit if you have 1! If you fancy a game on the hallowed turf but are not yet a member then it's never too late to come down and sign up for the small yearly payment and reap the benefits like todays game! Maybe see ya there. Spectators and welcome for free in the Main Stand and the bar is open!
PS We had a good game on BP yesterday which saw the Internet Mariners narrowly lose 3-4 to a Select XI.

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Fcukthescunts
May 10, 2015, 4:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
It was a good game yesterday although I am paying for it today!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
blasty
May 10, 2015, 5:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +227
Tell me about it

Playing twice on the hallowed turf in less than a week has certainly made me feel my age!! Lol

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Simariner
May 10, 2015, 7:54pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
My legs are in bits already
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Play at BP today for free!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.