Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Only 10000 tickets sold!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 13 Guests

Only 10000 tickets sold!

This thread currently has 131,904 views. Print
50 Pages Prev ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 All Recommend Thread
Jaws
May 16, 2015, 8:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Yeah, sorry to hear that too Nelly. This Town knows there are folk like you and others working shifts or in ill health who can't make it, but would be there given the chance. You're there in spirit. We'll just have to sing that bit louder for you.

Difficult for a lot of people. Costing me around £700 in all with the time off work, travel, coach, new shirt probably spend another £25 or so on the day. A lot of money in these difficult times. Hopefully it'll be worth every penny and more!
Private Message
Reply: 490 - 492
Theimperialcoroner
May 16, 2015, 8:56pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -3
Approval: +5,088
Gold Stars: 93
Nelly, see bottom of thread list, you can have a free tkt if you can get to Wembley. I'm with Al now and it's not gone yet.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 491 - 492
Nelly GTFC
May 17, 2015, 1:44am
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from moss_side_mariner
Sent you PM
Cheers I replied, it's a pity I didn't check my mail or the Fishy earlier on.
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Nelly, see bottom of thread list, you can have a free tkt if you can get to Wembley. I'm with Al now and it's not gone yet.
Cheers for that, I can afford to go that's the silly thing, it's just me being stubborn about the Wembley pricing thing as whole.

What's really daft is I've spent nights like Tuesday at home to Nuneaton with the other 3,000 die hards wanting to pull my hair out in frustration, now there's another 10,000+ including Melanie Onn going to a one off at Wembley who never go watch Town regular when it just as much matters and I'm not even going, seriously coudn't make this excrement up! lol  

Oh well, I'll be back with the diehards next season.  UTM!  

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 492 - 492
50 Pages Prev ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Only 10000 tickets sold!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.