2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
May 6, 2015, 12:19am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Just been listening to B&W (for you) and was thinking we could take advantage of the fact that Wembley has that God awful PA pumping out "rousing" music before games. If we can sneakily get B&W onto the playlist we can really get the place jumping. The refrain is pretty easy to pick up for those who haven't heard it before.

It'd give it a bit more exposure too and hopefully a few more sales to benefit the Youth set-up.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Fcukthescunts
May 6, 2015, 2:32am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Can each team purpose a piece of music? If so this must be for us
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 10
Theimperialcoroner
May 6, 2015, 9:20am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
If we win, we should be able to propose whatever tunes we want. I'm up for B&W for you, And then some '98 memories, the Verve and Chumbawumba to get us all going. Anyone got Wembley deejays email?

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 10
big al
May 6, 2015, 11:06am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
If we win, we should be able to propose whatever tunes we want. I'm up for B&W for you, And then some '98 memories, the Verve and Chumbawumba to get us all going. Anyone got Wembley deejays email?

Yeah B&W for you. It's brilliant. I really, really like it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 10
TonyButchersDog
May 6, 2015, 11:07am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +0
What is B&W?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 10
Trawler
May 6, 2015, 11:16am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 10
Theimperialcoroner
May 6, 2015, 11:55am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from big al

Yeah B&W for you. It's brilliant. I really, really like it.

I knew you did really. This is one of them 'new' tunes that the kids seem to like. I hold my hands up as I've not really heard it yet.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 10
mariner91
May 6, 2015, 11:58am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Celine Dion, my heart will go on?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 10
Mrs Doyle
May 6, 2015, 6:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Must say they still weld out the old "We will,we will rock you,"We are the champions,Simply the best and rocking all over the world. Time for something new me thinks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 10
Ships Cat
May 8, 2015, 6:15pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +34
I downloaded this today... I love it. Getting me right in the mood for Wembley. Going to be blaring out my car all the way down the M1 next week.

#thistownknows as they are saying on Twitter!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 10
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We could get Wembley rocking

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.