5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
StiggsGTFC
May 5, 2015, 1:26pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +41
Quoted from Maringer

Well, we're not bad, but could certainly be better! If we'd been a bit better on the counter-attack we might not have needed the play-offs...  

Hopefully we'll have enough about us to break down the Bristol Rovers defence but you'd have to expect it will be a tight game between the two teams with the back lines in the Conference.

Not sure we have a problem with counter attack, hence the away results.

The problem is breaking down defensive teams at home.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
rancido
May 6, 2015, 3:50pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,567
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from big al

What? Some people just go looking for it. I like the bloke and know that others would kill to have him as their manager. What headache?

I was actually seeing what fans views were on the subject of PH remaining manage and how the Board would react IF we fail at Wembley. I personally think he should continue regardless of the outcome of the Final. We need continuity and PH has given us that , coupled with stability and some progress year on year since he started flying " solo ". The point is that there are a lot of posters on here ( I could name them but it would take up too much time and space ) who categorically stated that if PH didn't get us promoted this season then he should go. I also expressed this view earlier in the season but the squad he has assembled since Christmas has demonstrated to me that he knows what is required to get us out of this league. Hopefully he will be successful and lead us on to success in the Football League 2.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Hurst - progress as a manager

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.