4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
BIGChris
April 26, 2015, 2:54pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
One of the players who tweeted last night about the goings on has now apologised and admitted he was wrong.

NFU may well be operating on a reduced budget but no suggestion they have asked to be demoted
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
gtfc98
April 26, 2015, 4:31pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Allam is a girl private.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
FishOutOfWater
April 26, 2015, 4:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from aldi_01
Supporters are a hassle, they interfere, the moan, they often have crazy high expectations and so on. Not my opinion but I suspect that is how many of these money men see us. Allam won't care, much like the FA don't care about ripping fans off etc.

Allam will just see it as a couple of hundred, hardly a lot in his eyes. Another play thing he got bored with...I'd be very worried if I was a Hull fan...

Sadly that is bang on the money

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › North Ferriby

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.