Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › My slightly early team judgement.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 364 Guests

My slightly early team judgement.

This thread currently has 4,123 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
acko338
April 15, 2015, 2:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,211
Gold Stars: 33
For the very first time, we have players who COULD provide that last set of performances to get us promoted.

What we don't want until after any potential Wembley final is apathy, lack of support and fans making get rid predictions, even if warranted after the playoffs.

this is the vital part of the season - this is the time for all the squad to step up to the plate and deliver for the fans.

They aren't just playing for a contract - they have the potential to be going for increased terms as League 2 players next year - WHAT MORE OF AN INCENTIVE DO THEY NEED !!

The squad has consistently got stronger over the last 3 years, but has fallen at the last hurdle - this time, take it to the next level, don't capitulate in the play offs - earn your next contract and make it a League one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 24
grimsby pete
April 15, 2015, 3:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I hope we keep most of the squad,

We only need 3 or 4  new faces.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
April 15, 2015, 8:25pm
Guest User
Quoted from GrimRob
We'll probably finish third and since the latest players were added we must be at least second if not first in the form table. This side would challenge for the title next year if we don't go up (even more so if Bristol Rover do) and probably hold its own in League 2. Is there really a need for such wholescale changes?

To be fair, I haven't really suggested wholesale changes. Far from it. Daft thread I started though, the missus was watching Coronation Street or some other crap so I was filling the time!
Reply: 22 - 24
Abdul19
April 15, 2015, 8:59pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
I'd bring Michelle in on a Bosman to work in the Findus bar.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
HertsGTFC
April 15, 2015, 9:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,649
Gold Stars: 217
Maybe we could see some of the fringe players in the next 2 games and then make a call after May 17th??? Or actually June 30th when the contracts run out.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › My slightly early team judgement.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.