Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › well I never..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 242 Guests

well I never..

This thread currently has 6,984 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
April 11, 2015, 5:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Grimsby town bottle it in a game were the fans live in hope more than expectation..

We just can't cope in a game were the pressure is on us to win with great reward at the end.

Give us a game were we aren't under pressure taking away games as an example we can go to bar net and win go to eastleigh and win yet your telling me we can't beat Gateshead or Wrexham at home in two massive games well I'm sorry that's a mental problem nothing to do with ability.

So copulated off that yet again a Paul hurst team can't do the business when we need to.

Paul you better sort out this seemingly weak mentality problem for the play offs  because you won't get another chance (if anyone has any sense)

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
MuddyWaters
April 11, 2015, 5:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Well at least in interview he's admitted they were shite. Seven home defeats is actually relegation form and completely underlines that a negative away-style formation is what he plays. Not good enough and not acceptable.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
chaos33
April 11, 2015, 5:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349
Sadly it's hard to disagree. Doesn't bode well for the play offs does it.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
Maringer
April 11, 2015, 6:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
I don't think the formation can really be blamed too much today.

The players were bloody rubbish, pretty much to a man, so I don't think we'd have won regardless of the formation.

I know conditions were difficult but Wrexham dealt with them a good deal better than us. They can't be up to much as they didn't create many chances despite our dreadful performance.

Any team which can perform like that in an important home match can't be trusted to find their way through the play-offs.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
Tinymariner
April 11, 2015, 6:15pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Maringer
I don't think the formation can really be blamed too much today.

The players were bloody rubbish, pretty much to a man, so I don't think we'd have won regardless of the formation.

I know conditions were difficult but Wrexham dealt with them a good deal better than us. They can't be up to much as they didn't create many chances despite our dreadful performance.

Any team which can perform like that in an important home match can't be trusted to find their way through the play-offs.  

Can you expand upon the difficult conditions?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
friskneymariner
April 11, 2015, 6:16pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,136
Gold Stars: 38
Its business as usual we cannot play against a physical team who do not give us time on the ball.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
Mariner Timsky
April 11, 2015, 6:18pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Tinymariner

Can you expand upon the difficult conditions?

Windy

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
Rick12
April 11, 2015, 6:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Like Paul but you cant change the essence of who  someone is.Had we had a different manager with this squad could we have been in a better position than we are now I tend to think so.However like others have said deserves credit for assembling a decent team and has some good qualities as a person which if I was good enough to play as pro would like to play for him as opposed to say Allen of Barnet.Hence for this reason I hope he proves some people wrong(including me) and gets us the promotion now via the playoffs   UTM

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
Tinymariner
April 11, 2015, 6:22pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

Windy

Ok, so play it to feet along the deck? IMO there is not one acceptable excuse for that performance, terrible. However, onwards to next weekend. UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 42
Maringer
April 11, 2015, 6:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Tinymariner

Ok, so play it to feet along the deck? IMO there is not one acceptable excuse for that performance, terrible. However, onwards to next weekend. UTM

One of those swirling winds going different directions all over the pitch, but no doubt that Wrexham dealt with it better. No end of our headers/clearances/passes went straight into touch but fewer of theirs did.

Very disappointing to see us just lumping it long for the last 20 minutes or so. That showed just how poorly the midfield were doing with controlling and passing the ball. Their midfield was much, much better than ours today in every aspect of the game and that is what won it for them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
Madeleymariner
April 11, 2015, 6:43pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 49
They had an academy youth playing in midfield instead of Keates I think.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
BIGChris
April 11, 2015, 6:48pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Rick12
Don't surprise me as one of theirs Dean Keates is quality for this level

Keates was sat in the stand!

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
jock dock tower
April 11, 2015, 6:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
First defeat since nineteen o dot and the doom mongers are baying for blood. FFS!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
GrimRob
April 11, 2015, 7:00pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Rick12
Like Paul but you cant change the essence of who  someone is.Had we had a different manager with this squad could we have been in a better position than we are now I tend to think so.However like others have said deserves credit for assembling a decent team and has some good qualities as a person which if I was good enough to play as pro would like to play for him as opposed to say Allen of Barnet.Hence for this reason I hope he proves some people wrong(including me) and gets us the promotion now via the playoffs   UTM

True, maybe, but it was PH who built the squad and persuaded the players to either come ot stay. Lots of managers have been given money to build a squad and not come up with something as good as us.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 42
cmackenzie4
April 11, 2015, 7:03pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.29
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,320
Gold Stars: 33
I would imagine fans feel frustrated because we had a chance of the top spot (which would of meant missing out on the lottery of the playoffs) but we have blown that chance now!

We all know our recent form in the playoffs in the last two seasons and the way we played today it looks like our poor form could continue, We seem to bottle it when it really matters so i can understand why fans get frustrated.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 42
Rick12
April 11, 2015, 7:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from BIGChris

Keates was sat in the stand!

Didn't realize but thanks for telling me Chris  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 42
gary_elton
April 11, 2015, 7:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
Town will win at Wembley simply because I will be in Spain and won't be able to go.....

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
FishOutOfWater
April 11, 2015, 8:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from jock dock tower
First defeat since nineteen o dot and the doom mongers are baying for blood. FFS!

I can see where you're coming from if you say it was the first defeat for a couple of months and every unbeaten run ends sometime

Today though at 3 o'clock we were still in with a slight chance of automatic promotion but two hours later we are going in to the end of the season on a low because of the abject failure of a team who had no gumption or desire to give it a go and try to go into the last two games of the season proper still fighting

Other than that I can't say more than that I am disappointed we had not one bit of fight today and that does not augur well.for the playoffs
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 42
Mrs Doyle
April 11, 2015, 8:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Ah bollix .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 42
barrattstandman
April 11, 2015, 8:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 17
The problem is the team seem to have as much passion as PH shows in the dug out . This must surely transfer out to the players.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
April 11, 2015, 8:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
The reason there is so much frustration today is that automatic promotion was not only possible but going for it offered our best chance of getting out of this league. There are quite a few people, me included, who don't fancy our chances in the play offs.

Why did today happen? Of course it is down to the players. But you also have to ask if they were prepared properly or whether the talk on the training ground this week has been more about play offs than about going out today with a must win mentality.

I know Hurst said in the media this week about being in with a chance of top spot still, but we have also learned to take what he says with a pinch of salt. I really do wonder what he has said or implied to the players.

If the side bottles a play off game like they bottled it today then we are in this league again in August. It's the last chance saloon for the manager and players and supporters now.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
fishheadphil
April 11, 2015, 9:03pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -9
Quoted from barrattstandman
The problem is the team seem to have as much passion as PH shows in the dug out . This must surely transfer out to the players.

This says it all for me, Paul Hurst reminds me of Marvin the paranoid android out of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy with his monotone negative mental ramblings, its hardly Winston Churchill type inspirational speaking is it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
grimsby pete
April 11, 2015, 9:52pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
The one positive to come out of todays game was Hurst's use of the subs,

Robertson went off at HT after taking a heavy tackle,

Hurst put Jack back to full back and brought on another winger ( Chapell )

Later he change Ollie for another striker ( Hannah )

Then he took off Jack from full back and brought on Pittman,

All positive moves,

They did not make any difference,

BUT

They were all positive moves.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
maxfox44
April 11, 2015, 10:03pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +139
Before today's game I had settled for POs and unfortunately that had turned out to be the position.
I'm not a fan of PH or the negativity and caution that seems to surround him. But I don't think any extra blame can be laid at his door today.
Wrexham like us and other ex league clubs seem to raise their game against similar teams. Today they had no pressure on them at all. Stepped up their game in a bid to prevent us getting out of this tinpot affair.  It's a shame we couldn't have scored first.

All in all, it would have nice to have taken the chance of the title to the last day, but now we have that awful period of waiting for the play off matches. Let's all stick together give PH our support and win at Wembley in May.

I remember being pelted with ice by the Norwich fans during the Milk Cup match, do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
Maringer
April 11, 2015, 10:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
The way that basically all the players performed today, I doubt that any substitutions would really have made enough of a difference.

I suppose that Hannah improved things (very) slightly as he was running around chasing the opposition defenders down whereas Palmer was having one of those do-nothing games again. Pittman ran around a bit as well but couldn't really achieve much as the defenders and McKeown had been reduced to punting it long every time due to the ineptitude of the midfield today.

From my viewpoint, the only thing which could have made a difference would have been sticking Pearson up front to try and win some flick-ons - you know you're struggling when you start looking to Mike Lyons for tactical changes!  

Ultimately, when the forwards are playing rubbish individually, the midfielders are playing rubbish individually and the defenders look as though they couldn't pick an accurate pass if you paid them (which we do), you're in trouble!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
ackomariner
April 11, 2015, 11:18pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Maringer
The way that basically all the players performed today, I doubt that any substitutions would really have made enough of a difference.

I suppose that Hannah improved things (very) slightly as he was running around chasing the opposition defenders down whereas Palmer was having one of those do-nothing games again. Pittman ran around a bit as well but couldn't really achieve much as the defenders and McKeown had been reduced to punting it long every time due to the ineptitude of the midfield today.

From my viewpoint, the only thing which could have made a difference would have been sticking Pearson up front to try and win some flick-ons - you know you're struggling when you start looking to Mike Lyons for tactical changes!  

Ultimately, when the forwards are playing rubbish individually, the midfielders are playing rubbish individually and the defenders look as though they couldn't pick an accurate pass if you paid them (which we do), you're in trouble!

You've mentioned every forward today on how they did, all except the worse one.
If you can criticise the players please add Lewis to your list

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
nightrider
April 11, 2015, 11:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
I think PH and the team have had a big let off with the other  teams winning their last 2 games.
I couldnt care less if theyd just gone 1000 games unbeaten, to mess up against two teams who lets be honest were make shift with little to play for, is not good enough. It doesnt say much for all the positivity going on a week or so ago. The team-s we play in the playoffs will be better than Gateshead and Wrexham. We had a real chance to win the league, even at 3pm today.
Yes, we've done well recently, rode our luck in afew games and beat afew 'sunday league' teams but it will count for nothing if we dont win at Wembley.
Looking forward to Southport....

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
Maringer
April 12, 2015, 12:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ackomariner

You've mentioned every forward today on how they did, all except the worse one.
If you can criticise the players please add Lewis to your list

OK, then. Palmer was worse than LJL.

Tell me one thing that Palmer did other than pathetically chip well over the bar from LJL's knock down in the first half because he didn't want to shoot with his left foot? It was about the only decent bit of play from Lenny!

After a performance like that, nobody deserves any credit. Which was why my post didn't give credit to anybody.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
HertsGTFC
April 12, 2015, 9:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,636
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from Maringer

OK, then. Palmer was worse than LJL.

Tell me one thing that Palmer did other than pathetically chip well over the bar from LJL's knock down in the first half because he didn't want to shoot with his left foot? It was about the only decent bit of play from Lenny!

After a performance like that, nobody deserves any credit. Which was why my post didn't give credit to anybody.

I think yesterday they where all poor and lacked any kind of desire .............. The worrying thing is that we have 6 strikers if you include  Hamish who Palmer looks like he is counting down the days, Lenny WTF is going on there? Pitman is just running around when he plays and looks nothing like the player he is. Ross he's o.k. as long as the lino is asleep (they usually are) and Jolley who on paper is possibly the one with the most pedigree has a ham string injury so who know when he'll be back? Hamish well realistically not the answer but probabaly deserves a go in what will be 2 meaningless games.    

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 42
arryarryarry
April 12, 2015, 11:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from maxfox44
Before today's game I had settled for POs and unfortunately that had turned out to be the position.
I'm not a fan of PH or the negativity and caution that seems to surround him. But I don't think any extra blame can be laid at his door today.

Wrexham like us and other ex league clubs seem to raise their game against similar teams. Today they had no pressure on them at all. Stepped up their game in a bid to prevent us getting out of this tinpot affair.  It's a shame we couldn't have scored first.

All in all, it would have nice to have taken the chance of the title to the last day, but now we have that awful period of waiting for the play off matches. Let's all stick together give PH our support and win at Wembley in May.

I'm sorry but that is a bullshit excuse, they are undefeated since Wilkin was sacked.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
barralad
April 12, 2015, 3:49pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from maxfox44

Where teams like Wrexham are concerned I think there is no such thing as a "nothing to play for game". Like us they will have a lot of players on short term contracts who'll be fighting for a new one next year.....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
MuddyWaters
April 12, 2015, 4:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Where teams like Wrexham are concerned I think there is no such thing as a "nothing to play for game". Like us they will have a lot of players on short term contracts who'll be fighting for a new one next year.....

Why did our players play like that then?
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
rancido
April 12, 2015, 4:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from barrattstandman

But what about our away games - does the same thing apply , especially some of the harder games like Barnet!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
barralad
April 12, 2015, 4:27pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from rancido

But what about our away games - does the same thing apply , especially some of the harder games like Barnet!

Of course it does! P.H. jumps about, runs up and down the line arms flailing at away games...

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
rancido
April 12, 2015, 4:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Why did our players play like that then?

And there lays the conundrum. You would have thought our players would be performing to get a League contract next season with the increased salary that could involve. We keep seeing lots of statements on here about PH inspiring the squad more but surely the individuals must accept some part in this. It's not as if yesterday one or two had off days - they all did!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
MuddyWaters
April 12, 2015, 4:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Interesting that you get the pathetic red cross for even mentioning it. Our players, and manager for that, are playing for their next contract.

I'll hold my hands up, there's been several games this season that I've not been to simply because of the negative way in which we set up at home. We had a team and a set-up early season with Neilson playing behind two strikers that wreaked havoc. Arnold could have easily played that role. Mackreth came to BP more than once with Macclesfield and ripped Aswad to bits. Why isn't he doing it for us?

Posted it more than once on here, our squad is good enough to urine this poxy league but isn't positive enough. Away form immaculate, home form moderate.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
MeanwoodMariner
April 12, 2015, 4:47pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Posted it more than once on here, our squad is good enough to urine this poxy league but isn't positive enough. Away form immaculate, home form moderate.

Where does this belief come from? If it is true then massive credit to Hurst for assembling the best squad despite 4 or 5 teams having bigger budgets than we have.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
MuddyWaters
April 12, 2015, 4:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

Where does this belief come from? If it is true then massive credit to Hurst for assembling the best squad despite 4 or 5 teams having bigger budgets than we have.  

Because of the way we've beaten top teams when it's mattered. We seem to go all billybigbollox when we're playing teams who we should beat. We were a striker light early season and we're a striker light every time Lenny starts because he's not a striker. I stated on here early season that I believed that ultimately Paul Hursts obsession with him would ultimately cost him his job, I'd love to be proved wrong.
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
chaos33
April 12, 2015, 5:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

Care to name these 4 or 5 teams that you know have bigger budgets than we have?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
MeanwoodMariner
April 12, 2015, 5:22pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from chaos33

Sure. Bristol Rovers, Forest Green, Eastleigh, Gateshead, Telford and Alfreton.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
barralad
April 12, 2015, 7:33pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from chaos33

I thought it was well known that we are supposed to have the fourth biggest budget in the league behind Brizzle, FGR and Eastleigh (not necessarily in that order)

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
chaos33
April 12, 2015, 8:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
I think 'supposed' is the key word there. Meanwood 'knows there are 4 or 5' and has listed them.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 42
lukeo
April 12, 2015, 8:12pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 134
No team is big enough to 'urine this league' I've said it from the beginning there are 4-5 teams who where aiming for top spot
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › well I never..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.