Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Never leave early!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 267 Guests

Never leave early!

This thread currently has 3,332 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Caesar
April 5, 2015, 7:33am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
As loads of ppl were streaming out I said to my gf 'I never leave early but I suppose I can understand it at 4-0. I can't see us scoring but with 1 goal in it why 9n earth leave?"

Nice to be wrong!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Mrs Doyle
April 5, 2015, 8:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I did one of those Bollick to this I am fecking going, I slowly walk towards the new standing area kept close to the front just as Dis scored a whole load of us were jumping for joy (must have thought the same) and going ballistic hope we see Dissy goal on here the place went balmy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Peeler_Crab
April 5, 2015, 8:41am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +371
Gold Stars: 2
I don't mind admitting it either - I just thought its one of them games, we ain't getting anything here, was peshed off that we'd blown it, so me & my mate had a steady walk down the Findus stairs & that's when Disley scored - quickly ran back in to Cons Corner mind  

Also, apologies again to the guy (if you come on here) sat in seat N8 in the Upper Findus who's head I accidentally tw@tted when LJL sliced that chance at the Pontoon end...

“What has Alan Buckley got in his pocket!" Roly Godfrey - Blundell Park - 1990.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
arryarryarry
April 5, 2015, 10:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Those who just missed it should have rushed back in as they replay the goal on the score board.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Sconeboy
April 5, 2015, 10:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +218
Gold Stars: 2
Didn't leave early but hardly raised the roof with a cheer either, I felt that deflated.

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
fiveallive
April 6, 2015, 2:19am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I don't why people leave early when there is 1 goal in the game, the fans should be staying and singing to the end. I understand if where 4-0 down but we where still in the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Never leave early!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.