Reply: 10 - 13
GiveUsAG
April 5, 2015, 11:26am

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
I were in the Pontoon, as always in the left side, and I loved seeing and hearing the findus (upper and lower) and even the main stand, and the whole of the pontoon join in with the chants and songs.

I felt proud to be part of it. Absolutely awesome. I can just imagine what it would have been like had we won.

But, considering the poor refereeing, it feels by not losing, we beat the ref.

I still believe Barnet and Bristol will slip up further, we've proven a few times this season we can win 4 games on the bounce, so the next 4 games are going be rather exciting.  

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Caesar
April 5, 2015, 7:28pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Was in the pontoon and it was the best atmosphere I have had there in years. Before the equaliser and after was rocking as much as I can ever recall it doing and was so wonderful to experience.  Hope we have more days like that!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Mrs Doyle
April 5, 2015, 8:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Yeah it did feel like one of THOSE games, if we had got that winner the roof would have lifted off even at the end a rousing chorus of "Mariners" must have been heard half way down freemo. My relation said she could hear the crowd  from one of the big flats I kid you not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just like the old days

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.