heppy88
April 3, 2015, 12:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Tinymariner
I've never known a week like it. Nervous and excited but it has really dragged. Bring on Gateshead UTM

Ive heard a few supporters say they feel nervous. But 6000+ town fans full of nervous energy is the last thing the players will be needing for the remainder of the games. Nervous energy stiffles an atmosphere and ultimately makes the players nervous. Bad displays in front of big home crowds have been blamed on pressure and nerves plenty of times before. The nerves are down to expectation the same expectation that Barnet and Bristol face.
So come on there is no place for too much expectation and thus nerves, how many of you would have believed we would be where we are at the beginning of the new year. We should all be happy that we are where we are and carry the same light spirit and hope (witnessed in the away support) that we have a chance. Nothing should be expected. Enjoy the games and that will translate to the players who in turn will enjoy their football. UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
LH
April 3, 2015, 12:30pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
We're leading the chasing pack. We've not been top at any point this season. Why would we be nervous?
We should be at our most confident now - we've got nothing to lose.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is it just me

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.