2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
March 29, 2015, 12:38pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Just cannot see barnet winning 5 out of 5. Actually think the gas heads might be in the best position
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Theimperialcoroner
March 29, 2015, 12:41pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
I going to drug their onions anyway just as a little bit of insurance. They'll be so off their mammaries on Saturday, we'll be top by 5pm.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
mariner91
March 29, 2015, 12:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
I also think it'll be us or Bristol who win the league. I hope just so Garry Hill was wrong.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
LH
March 29, 2015, 1:08pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
It is definitely a three horse race and you can see positives and negatives to all three's potential to win it. I'd say we have the second best chance of winning it with our GD advantage over BR which is like having an extra half point but obviously we trail Barnet by a point. Watching BR yesterday I thought they looked solid at the back but not overly convincing going forward and maybe a little bit fatigued (Macc definitely did).

Barnet will be licking their wounds after a late equaliser in a game they dominated and having blown such a big lead over us. The momentum is firmly with us and we've got to maintain it to win the league or carry into the play offs with us. I would rather be in our position than either of the other two's. Whatever happens here on out we have really done fantastically well to catch them back up.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
moosey_club
March 29, 2015, 1:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,201
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from 75
Just having a mooch on their fans site, they are concerned about us.

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9162

i love the way that thread develops...
concern over the Grimsby threat but they have two tricky games coming up, Dover isnt an easy place to get a result so we should be ok......
oh sodomist...
Alfreton couldnt beat Dartford so looks good for us...and Grimsby are at Welling who have a good home record and two long trips in a week for Grimsby will have an effect....
oh sodomist...
getting concerned now....if we do blow it i hope its to Grimsby as i dont want them in the play off's.....haha  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Barnet are worried

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.