This thread currently has 6,160 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
March 27, 2015, 5:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Will be my 61st birthday tomorrow. Best present of all? Three more points tomorrow pleeeeeeeeeeeeze!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Caesar
March 27, 2015, 5:38pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Quoted from mariner91
Are people going on the terracing or in the seated stand? The stand has a roof so more noise made...

Presume though there is an extra charge for seats?  I normally stand as it helps get me in the singing mood and move around a bit more freely, hopefully both will be full anyway!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
sutton mariner
March 27, 2015, 6:27pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from jock dock tower
Will be my 61st birthday tomorrow. Best present of all? Three more points tomorrow pleeeeeeeeeeeeze!

Happy birthday Young chap

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
KingstonMariner
March 27, 2015, 10:46pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from jock dock tower

I sincerely hope your birthday wish comes true. You old celtic* git  

* Have to say you seem to typify what the UK is all about. Welsh by birth (if I recall correctly), Grimbarian by accident, Scottish by choice. Or is it Grammarian by choice? Or summut to that effect.

All the best anyway.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Welling wall of noise

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.