Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › aaron rattray................
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 250 Guests

aaron rattray................

This thread currently has 10,566 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
highcliff mariner
March 21, 2015, 1:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from lukeo

If anyone has to be banned (which i don't agree with) this little turd should be, so annoying reading his replies on posts

So don't read em ?
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 63
somersetmariner
March 21, 2015, 1:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
I love how he's not even on this forum and at latest count we're seven pages in talking about him........I say invite him back ! but only if he feels ready......#JesuisAaronRattray

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 63
Grimal
March 21, 2015, 1:42pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from somersetmariner
I love how he's not even on this forum and at latest count we're seven pages in talking about him........I say invite him back ! but only if he feels ready......#JesuisAaronRattray

Allow him back but please not straight after the Alfreton game, or he will be on here saying "did you see me" ?, I was the one behind the goal wearing a hi-Viz vest. .    UTM..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 63
LongEatonMariner
March 21, 2015, 6:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Les Brechin

He's been banned.

Best news I've read all day! WUM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › aaron rattray................

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.