Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Keep calm and carry on!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 335 Guests

Keep calm and carry on!

This thread currently has 6,432 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
FishOutOfWater
March 16, 2015, 1:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Eastleigh is a big game! We need to win this one to make our playoff place more or less certain. Let's hope Town can put on a good show and get the result we all want and also hope other results go our way too, we could be 2 points off top spot Saturday.

I quite like that scenario Chris but call me for being negative about what should be a positive position, I will still be thinking "If only we hadn't sacrificed those two points on Saturday just gone"
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 40 - 45
TownSNAFU5
March 16, 2015, 3:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41
chaos33, I fully agree with you (again).

Maybe we should both change our usernames?  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
Garth
March 16, 2015, 3:36pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Wonder if Doig would have made that change!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
rancido
March 16, 2015, 7:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,449
Gold Stars: 93
In the final analysis if we fall short of being Champions at the end of the season IMO it won't be because of the two points dropped at Chester , it will be more down to the SIX points thrown away at home to Macc and Lincoln. Too many poor home results have cost us the opportunity to finish as Champions.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
KingstonMariner
March 16, 2015, 11:30pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from DickBarton

For being positive

No for making inane comments about posts on here that have nothing to do with what they actually said, thus provoking further comments.

"Lemmings".

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
DickBarton
March 17, 2015, 7:11am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: -355
Quoted from ginnywings

Lemmings are (wrongly) renowned for their suicidal tendencies, so that is a terrible definition.

Are you really suggesting that anyone with a dissenting voice is incapable of original thought?

The only originally with some is to out abuse others. Notice I said with some. Not all.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Keep calm and carry on!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.