arryarryarry
March 15, 2015, 10:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from springstomind
Christ get off his back now, he's the manager and he's doing very well this season.  Mourinho has a world class record and his defensive mentality and similar subs threw him out of the CL the other day..1) I'm not comparing Mourinho with Hurst, but I'm just saying .. It doesn't always work.. He doesn't need crucifying.  2) If he'd of come on and said yer fair one my mistake, we would all lose faith in his decision making anytime to went wrong in the future. 3)I think he's kept self respect and dignity and a similar sib would work in the future... 90 percent of the reason he's gettig nailed was because as soon as he made the sub JT said.. "As long as it works".. Keep supporting the team and manager and on we go!

1) So why mention Mourinho

2) I hope you don't mind me saying but bollox

3) You've got to be kidding, right?
Private Message
Reply: 260 - 260
27 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.