Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What is John Fenty Doing?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 181 Guests

What is John Fenty Doing?

This thread currently has 3,216 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
LongEatonMariner
March 10, 2015, 6:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Well I doubt the OP was expecting his post to generate unanimous support of JF! Me neither, but it is nice to see, especially with the team doing well and a seemingly serious new stadium proposition.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Grim up north
March 10, 2015, 9:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +688
Gold Stars: 1
Call me naive but I honestly can't see anyone giving John Fenty grief.Ive met the guy twice but only briefly spoken ,once he was sorting chairs for a mates kids party the next scaling ladders in his suit to keep the game on as part of the main stand roof advertising had become unstable. The truth is he inherited a club crippled by the ITV fiasco and on a massive downward spiral and has continued to dig deep in his pockets to bring us success when no one else has stepped up to the plate and I doubt Abramovich is in the wings waiting . He supports the club to the tune so possibly around £30 000 a game ,the dearest season ticket ever bought as he foots a bigger wage bill than gates in the hope we gain promotion. I for one when we finally get promoted will be delighted as much for him as I will for the team .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Garth
March 11, 2015, 8:50am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Grim up north
Call me naive but I honestly can't see anyone giving John Fenty grief.Ive met the guy twice but only briefly spoken ,once he was sorting chairs for a mates kids party the next scaling ladders in his suit to keep the game on as part of the main stand roof advertising had become unstable. The truth is he inherited a club crippled by the ITV fiasco and on a massive downward spiral and has continued to dig deep in his pockets to bring us success when no one else has stepped up to the plate and I doubt Abramovich is in the wings waiting . He supports the club to the tune so possibly around £30 000 a game ,the dearest season ticket ever bought as he foots a bigger wage bill than gates in the hope we gain promotion. I for one when we finally get promoted will be delighted as much for him as I will for the team .

Well said,  sure he`s got his critics but you can`t fault the guy for effort, I`d like to hope that I will be celebrating with him and a few thousand more at the end of the season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What is John Fenty Doing?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.