2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
March 10, 2015, 6:02am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
There's been issues at Lincoln for a while. As people have said though, they have been having overnight stays, offering out contracts and the likes yet have this hanging over them.

They some how think a concert on SN will save them and then they had that silly idea for a huge mural on the seats of the Coop stand which was never going to work. On top of that they're still talking about places to move a new ground to. Bonkers.

May be of they sold off some of the houses the club own or play zone and the astro turf etc to recoup the cash???

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Lincoln Mariner 56
March 10, 2015, 11:57am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,684
Gold Stars: 73
Reason is they still own six properties in the City some of which are rented out to players & their value well exceeds their debt hence the lack of real panic. Think one of the houses alone will be worth getting on for £300K subject to its condition.

I understand all have been owned for years so assume all paid for
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
RoboCod
March 10, 2015, 12:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Reason is they still own six properties in the City some of which are rented out to players & their value well exceeds their debt hence the lack of real panic. Think one of the houses alone will be worth getting on for £300K subject to its condition.

I understand all have been owned for years so assume all paid for

If there is any truth in this then perhaps this is why the Co Op bank have got so shirty with them ? It needs clarifying if so, enough Lincoln fans are closing their Co Op accounts (and hilariously boycotting the Co Op supermarkets) and there's some major fund raising going on to pay the debt.

Why are their fans, and fans of other clubs digging into their pockets to help if they have the assets, and who's keeping an eye on what money goes where. The fund-raised money can easily, somewhat indirectly, go towards new signings.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
wycombemariner
March 10, 2015, 3:36pm
UTM
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: -56
I doubt any lincoln fans can afford to shop at the co-op  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
Marinerz93
March 10, 2015, 3:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/25tz0ya.gif[/IMG]

But they have a mahoosive church, who ring the bells when those freaks go bust?

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/27y51le.gif[/IMG]

Feel for the 'odd' genuine fan but on the whole they wouldn't be missed and their poor support.

Just look back Gimps, if you'd given us that big stand we could have saved your skin, that's called cutting your nose off to spite your face, although looking at most Gimps I could understand the self mutilation part.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Imps given 10 weeks to find £380,000

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.