This thread currently has 852 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
February 24, 2015, 7:18pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Hope I'm not tempting fate here, but including tonight, the 4 fixtures we play seem to offer a genuine chance of 12 points.

Anyone else think we could be back in the mix if we achieve this after the barnstorming display at Barnet?

Looking at the next few weeks fixtures we have

Saturday

Eastleigh v Macc. Altrincham v Barnet, Gateshead vs Brizzle Rovers, Kiddy v Halifax

Saturday following

Barnet v FGR, Brizzle Rovers v Eastleigh

Tuesday

Kiddy v Eastleigh

Saturday

Eastleigh v Barnet. Halfax v Brizzle Rovers, Gateshead v Macc.

Four really tough games for Eastleigh that will make or break their season, three for Brizzle Rovers, and two each for Barnet and Halifax - and that's without taking into account the odd slip up here and there. Season ain't over by a long way.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimsby pete
February 24, 2015, 7:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
You know me John, I think we could get 13 points.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.