3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
codcheeky
February 23, 2015, 10:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
https://uniceone.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/2-hats-of-the-week-forest-green-stewards/

there is a link to the barnet inflatable response on the page as well
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
devon mariner
February 24, 2015, 9:30am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +111
These so called fans from the premier league have never had to go through the ups and downs of being a true supporter.  It breaks me when we lose, but the reverse is the big stupid smile when we win (even badly).  I have supported Town since the late 60's when I went to Grimsby Tech on Eleanor Street.  I came from Immingham but am now an exile having moved away for work in 1987.  I still get home to the occasional game and even at 58 still get excited, just like a kid being given a new toy. Nowadays I live 10 minutes walk from Plainmoor in Torquay and hope we get promoted so that I can see the Mighty Mariners at Exeter, Plymouth(maybe) and Yeovil. Hope all you that go to the Park tonight and for the rest of the season can raise the roof and make it intimidating for all visitors.

Forever Black and White
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
FishOutOfWater
February 24, 2015, 1:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from codcheeky

I've always thought you can find some right members on the DM site and there you have it, photographic proof  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 23
Jarmo.Is.God
February 24, 2015, 1:56pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
this thread is class !

just shows what a difference a week has in football !

i couldn't go due to work but good on every one of you that went and got us the win !

i hope we dont lose tonight because this thread and the barnet game mean nothing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ' Talk of the country '

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.