ackomariner
February 14, 2015, 8:36pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Just a mention about the ref he was one of the worst I have seen got hardly anything
right today.

The ref today was the same guy I think that we had at lincoln away

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 109
Mariner Timsky
February 14, 2015, 9:15pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from ackomariner

The ref today was the same guy I think that we had at lincoln away

That explains a lot actually

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 109
H19P1
February 14, 2015, 9:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Can someone explain why Ollie was missing today please?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 109
cmackenzie4
February 14, 2015, 9:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
Hamstring problems I believe mate.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 109
H19P1
February 14, 2015, 9:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 109
Mrs Doyle
February 14, 2015, 9:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Must have been injured otherwise it was the stupidest piece of management thus far, we were crying out for a forward with strength and height to give our defence a break.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 109
ackomariner
February 14, 2015, 9:29pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Hamstring problems I believe mate.

Do we know how severe chris

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 109
Paris Mariner
February 14, 2015, 11:11pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
We're not doing too badly. We've won 12 out of the last 20. Drawn two. We may not win the league but we've given Bristol a close run today and beaten Barnet and Macclesfield already. People forget it's a long haul and the play-offs are a lottery. It's ours to win as much as anybody else. February is a tough month for us - Forest Green, Bristol Rovers and Barnet. Not to mention Macclesfield and Eastleigh in weeks prior to that. We've got some very winnable games coming up and we need on focus on that.

It's always a massive shame to come on here and see the doom mongers after two disappointing results - yes - but not season destroyers as some would have you believe. People need to get a bit of perspective, two games don't make a season and we're in the top four on merit. We can't be that bad. It would have been nice to have won today to get a few more down to Barnet - the 1000+ following I was hoping for at the beginning of the month probably won't materialise now but we can still go there and win.

UTM

All aboard the promotion train #choochoo

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 27 - 109
TAGG
February 14, 2015, 11:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from chaos33
When was the last time Arnold or Clay had good games? Will they be dropped or even subbed midway through a game? No chance. We haven't got a good enough manager and we haven't enough players who perform at the top of their games often enough. That's why we're not really in the title race and probably heading for the same old play off disappointment once again.

I'm a big Clay fan but think today was his worst game since he came here.
Still can't see why people think Arnold is a good player, plays without any sort of passion.  
Cant fault Macreths willingness but he is so lightweight he's a waste of time.
Can't see why plenty on here were wetting there pants about Jolley he was the worst player on the pitch today.
McKeown MOM by a long way.
As I have said many times we will never get out of this league with Hurst in charge. As always he can't seem to see what's going on on the pitch until around the 75th minute.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 109
February 14, 2015, 11:39pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
The only good thing about today is we have peed Barnet off for letting Bristol get closer to them I think they will go on to win the league which is ace at the first time of asking. At least they are a proper club.

Yeah, good way of looking at it. I wish them the best, good side and shouldn't be here. Reckon they'll do it, one way or another at the first time of asking unlike us after half a flipping decade.
Reply: 29 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.