14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
January 30, 2015, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Paris Mariner
I can't be bothered to trawl through all of this. Is he still a GTFC player or what?

Possibly. Probably.

But a girlfriend-less one probably. Possibly.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 132
Grimal
January 30, 2015, 11:51am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from JMT
Just seems he has broke up with his girlfriend that's all I reckon.

tweeted his girlfriend with crying faces after she tweeted longest car journey ever or something with crying faces.

his tweet saying something about it being over the other day links in with this.

then with him saying it's a depressing week, it all fits in.

everyone speculating over nothing I reckon.

I just can't understand all this Tweeting, why would anyone want the rest of the world to know all your personal business. I asked my Daughter why she puts personal things on facebook and she told me she only put things on that she wanted people to know. For christ's sake why don't they get a life and live in the real world. Could be I don't live in the real world anymore.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 132
ginnywings
January 30, 2015, 12:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Explains his........when you know,you know comments, not that i am slightly interested in his personal life.

You're right Grimal, i've never been on twitter but if i did, i wouldn't be telling the world my business every 5 mins. My mates Mrs puts a picture of their evening meal on the 'tinterweb every night FFS. I know this because my other half insists on showing me, even though i have zero interest. I tell her she is just as bad for looking as the other is for posting. The stuff people post on there is incredible and really personal. I don't get it.

It used to be that when you split with someone, you'd go to the pub and drown your sorrows with a couple of mates and bore the ar$e off them for a couple of weeks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 132
Abdul19
January 30, 2015, 12:07pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
I think the club should organise a minutes applause on the 11th minute.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 132
lukeo
January 30, 2015, 1:34pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,355
Gold Stars: 143
AAAARGH So annoying. Why can't the club just tell everyone the truth about it all, noone would really give a monkeys anyway and we could do with Scott fighting for a place, especially with his ability.

OH and i think twitter and facebook are the devil. I am on facebook alot but only post pics of my lad so all my family up in grimsby and around the country can see how quickly he's growing up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 132
Rodley Mariner
January 30, 2015, 2:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from lukeo
AAAARGH So annoying. Why can't the club just tell everyone the truth about it all, noone would really give a monkeys anyway and we could do with Scott fighting for a place, especially with his ability.

OH and i think twitter and facebook are the devil. I am on facebook alot but only post pics of my lad so all my family up in grimsby and around the country can see how quickly he's growing up

You want the club to make a statement about his relationship status? Beyond that what is there to tell; that he's not being picked?  Going to be a lot of statements released if teams start doing that!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 132
Trawler
January 30, 2015, 2:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
BBC Humberside Sport ‏@HumbersideSport  34 minutes ago
Boss Paul Hurst says there isn't a doubt over Scott Neilson's future at #gtfc but suggests he may have to wait to return to the squad.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 132
cmackenzie4
January 30, 2015, 2:17pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from ginnywings
Explains his........when you know,you know comments, not that i am slightly interested in his personal life.

You're right Grimal, i've never been on twitter but if i did, i wouldn't be telling the world my business every 5 mins. My mates Mrs puts a picture of their evening meal on the 'tinterweb every night FFS. I know this because my other half insists on showing me, even though i have zero interest. I tell her she is just as bad for looking as the other is for posting. The stuff people post on there is incredible and really personal. I don't get it.

It used to be that when you split with someone, you'd go to the pub and drown your sorrows with a couple of mates and bore the ar$e off them for a couple of weeks.

Totally with you on this one ginny.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 132
grimsby pete
January 30, 2015, 4:35pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Grimal

I just can't understand all this Tweeting, why would anyone want the rest of the world to know all your personal business. I asked my Daughter why she puts personal things on facebook and she told me she only put things on that she wanted people to know. For christ's sake why don't they get a life and live in the real world. Could be I don't live in the real world anymore.

Its an age thing Grimal,

Young girls tell the world everything what they are doing,

Us old men just talk about football,

AND

What we could do years ago but we can not do now.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 132
psgmariner
January 30, 2015, 4:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Abdul19
I think the club should organise a minutes applause on the 11th minute.

Private Message
Reply: 109 - 132
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott Neilson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.