This thread currently has 9,385 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
springstomind
January 19, 2015, 8:09am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Luton have signed Jayden Stockley on loan who looked the mammaries against Shrewsbury on BT Sport other week.. Plus if Cullen unsettled and Johnson coming in, I think it's a possibility.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
StickfordMariner
January 19, 2015, 11:42am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +366
Gold Stars: 12
at the end of the day we all know PH will sign someone that none of us expected ....... as per usual lets sit back and wait and see ...... then do what we all normally do and moan or kiss ph backside about who we have signed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
fiveallive
January 19, 2015, 2:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I just have that feeling its Lindon Meikle because we need a winger who's going to chase and have loads of energy, because at the moment where relaying on Arnold and Mackreth so another player with bags of energy, i would prefer Jolley but have a feeling its Meikle. If we could get Jolley and Meikle even better we could rotate the wingers, with also having Neilson aswell added depth in midfield. Just a shame Winfarrah isn't trusted to play out there seem decent when i have seen him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
grimsby pete
January 19, 2015, 4:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I do not like all these rumours,

I much prefare Hurst to come out and  say,

We have signed whoever rather than be disappointed yet again.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Marc Cullen

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.