3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Richard Cranium
January 18, 2015, 9:47am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Tel you what would be nice, to have the Osmond  available for the rest of the season.the few away fans can easily be housed in the closed corner. If we can get a good run together now and Barnet continue there slump things could get very interesting and the fans WILL RETURN with performances such as yesterday.
Fans or potential glory grabbers ?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
Richard Cranium
January 18, 2015, 9:50am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from sparko501

So you didn't moan in the slightest after that game? Really? I find that very hard to believe to be honest after our performance on that day.

We need every fan possible at BP regardless!!
I don't criticise them. It was not a good performance after their equaliser but I think people under estimated Lincoln's performance. They beat Barnet 4-1 also

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
Mrs Doyle
January 18, 2015, 12:42pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Fans or potential glory grabbers ?

You are funny sometimes male private . Non league glory hunters lol oh the irony.

More fans = more money for the club = better atmosphere for the final push makes perfect sense to me you probably don't remember Exeter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Empty Stadium

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.