Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › It's not the same........
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 328 Guests

It's not the same........

This thread currently has 3,946 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Grantham_Mariner
January 13, 2015, 10:29am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,152
Gold Stars: 49
It’s not the same……………….
Nearly fifty years watching the once Mighty Mariners through thick and thin, but now there is something very different.
I have supported Town through the good years, the bad years and the indifferent years. Bill Harvey, applying for re-election, McMemeny, promotions, relegations, Wembley, Chasetown, Futcher, Tees & Green, Cummings, Lyons, Buckley, Buckley again, IVT Sport, Barratt Stand, standing in the Pontoon, Buckley again, Newell, Tuesday night at Carlisle, freezing in open stands in winter, sunstroke (at Portsmouth), visiting Anfield, Carrow Road, playing West Ham, Everton, Workington and Bradford Park Avenue, the win at WBA, defeat at the Millenium. Beating Hull, losing to Hull, The fleet of buses waiting outside Blundel Park after the match, the long walk home if I had no bus fare, the British Rail Football Specials, and the first time I drove to a match. I could go on.
But through all that I believed, I worshiped, I followed without any doubt, I looked forward to the next match be it League, Cup or friendly. If I could make it I was there if I couldn’t I would do whatever I could to keep track of the score or find the result.
It’s not the same any more. I remember turning up at Blundel Park for a game and there would be a new player I did not recognise who we had signed the previous day, sometimes you did not know his name until you read the Evening Telegraph as there was no Radio Humberside, internet or social media. So he was given every chance to show what he could do. But now his name and full stats are on The Fishy and other sites sometimes before the club officially announce it. Then he is dissected, put down, even given abuse before he have put the shirt on. In the past you went to the match hoping that Town would improve from their last match if they had been poor, but now you can read online that we are doomed and are expected to play even worse.
I used to believe in everything Grimsby Town. But now I am told player X isn’t as good as a previous player, the Manager cannot or will not change, we will not get promoted, we cannot or will not sign the players we need, the burgers are crap, the ticket prices are wrong, I can’t take a flask in (or McDonalds) and so on………….
I can honestly say that for the first time I am not looking forward to the next game (Gateshead) and even thinking of not being at Blundel Park on Saturday (Barnet). Is it just me or do other feel the same, you younger ones with no history to fall back on must find it difficult to believe? Has the internet and social media made my beloved Grimsby Town more negative, has it made my cup half empty instead of half full, what is the pivotal point? What is your pivotal point?
Not throwing the Season Ticket away yet, but it is getting close! HELP!

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Biccys
January 13, 2015, 10:38am
Posts Per Day: 2.05
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
I thought you could take a flask in?

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 31
Maringer
January 13, 2015, 10:39am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,141
Gold Stars: 180
I've said in the past, things were different before the days of the internet.

Back then, after a bad result, you'd go to the pub and urine and moan about it with your mates for half an hour over a pint or two before getting on with doing something more interesting instead and then wouldn't really think about it too much until the next game.

In the modern era, people get back home and spend hours on the message boards over the next few days dissecting the performance/criticising the players/manager/whoever and sometimes picking arguments with those who disagree with them.

I'm sure things were much better (not to mention less time-consuming) back then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 31
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 13, 2015, 10:41am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Biccys
I thought you could take a flask in?

Only if it's half full.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 31
ginnywings
January 13, 2015, 10:53am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538

Only if it's half full.

Or half empty, depending on your viewpoint.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 31
Doctor Sanchez
January 13, 2015, 11:14am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +19 / -6
Approval: +638
Gold Stars: 1
There's probably only a couple of dozen very regular posters on this forum, that's hardly representative of the 5000+ town fans (that's including those who'll reappear at the ground if we get back into the league).  I think it's also down to anybody reading the stuff on here to keep it in perspective, especially any players or Paul Hursts or John Fentys that may be reading it.

Serial thread killer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 31
arryarryarry
January 13, 2015, 11:50am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,938
Gold Stars: 113
Whilst I understand your frustration and I have been to all those games you mention, there are at least two factors that are different to those times.

One is the social media side of things and it just isn't football that this applies to and secondly I believe that the last 10 years or so of sad decline and the way this club has been run has taken it's toll with many fans, even in the dark days of the old Division 4 we had never sunk as far as we are now, and many on here don't see the situation improving after spending 5 seasons down here.

I still go to just about every game and will continue to do so but many times it feels more like a chore than as you mentioned a thrill of travelling to and arriving at Blundell Park.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 31
jonnyboy82
January 13, 2015, 12:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
We have no drive in the whole club..

And I don't care what anyone says paul hurst is not a manager who leads the team from the front  with belief in himself or the team , I gave up a few months back as I have no confidence that paul really knows himself what he is doing.

Everyone has a difference in opinion and rightly so but you know it is bad when you would rather save the £18 towards anything but going to Blundell park on a Saturday to see the same old stuff.

The even crazier thing is we are 4th somehow.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 31
MarinerWY
January 13, 2015, 12:21pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,943
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Doctor Sanchez
There's probably only a couple of dozen very regular posters on this forum, that's hardly representative of the 5000+ town fans (that's including those who'll reappear at the ground if we get back into the league).  I think it's also down to anybody reading the stuff on here to keep it in perspective, especially any players or Paul Hursts or John Fentys that may be reading it.

This. I wouldn't want Fenty, Hurst or the players taking what is said on The Fishy as any way representative.

Especailly as now we have a group of 6-7 posters who hijack every thread with the most doom and gloom negativity possible. We get it, you don't like Hurst, you want him sacked. Can we talk about some constructive things without you repeating the same thing every thread? I'm not sure why some of them bother writing different posts, they can just copy and paste each (in some cases abusive) tirade into each new thread.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 31
Maringer
January 13, 2015, 12:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,141
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from jonnyboy82
The even crazier thing is we are 4th somehow.

Not crazy at all. So far this season, we've been the 4th best team in the division.

If we're the 4th best so far despite some poor runs of form with a number of dodgy performances, it wouldn't take much of an improvement to drag us up the table further, though I do think top spot is likely to remain beyond us even with a big improvement.

The indifferent/inconsistent form of too many of the players in our squad leads me to think that we still need one or two decent signings so it will be interesting to see if anything does happen in the transfer market or not and whether Palmer can rediscover the sort of form which earned him a move to Mansfield.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 12:40pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from MarinerWY

This. I wouldn't want Fenty, Hurst or the players taking what is said on The Fishy as any way representative.

Especailly as now we have a group of 6-7 posters who hijack every thread with the most doom and gloom negativity possible. We get it, you don't like Hurst, you want him sacked. Can we talk about some constructive things without you repeating the same thing every thread? I'm not sure why some of them bother writing different posts, they can just copy and paste each (in some cases abusive) tirade into each new thread.

If I was an author I'd claim plagiarism I tried to say exactly the same thing at the weekend but I'm afraid it falls on deaf ears/blind eyes. The most ironic thing is that it is often these posters who bemoan the negativity in the club! Simply astounding....

P.S. I'll give it five minutes before someone trots out the "Give us something to cheer about...ad nauseum line.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
fleabag1970
January 13, 2015, 12:40pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
The lead post on this thread sums it up nicely . The club is going no where fast . 4th is not acceptable for GTFC's Fans . They have stuck with the club through the worst times ever known at the club and still they will turn up on Saturday . The Fans are not to help responsible for any of the problems with the club . That is like a politician blaming the people that voted for them .

The Club is so miserable to be around and this Forum is full of Sheep that are frightened they will lose what they hold dear .................wake up guys it died along time ago  , you are now just visiting the grave yard

Yeah yeah its all just my opinion BUT  search your soul when you next sit in BP and you will know that it is true ......................  Iam Gutted that it has come to this but I went to watch Cleethorpes on Saturday and Loved it ....... Passion , Laughter , Desire , Fun and nothing less than 100% .  Will I return to Bradley ? Yes I will !!   Will I return to BP ? I don't know ....................................................

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 31
jonnyboy82
January 13, 2015, 12:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from MarinerWY

[img]http://www.imagesbuddy.com/images/121/2013/12/just-dropping-by-to-say-hi-glitter-scrap.gif[/img]

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 12:47pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from fleabag1970
The lead post on this thread sums it up nicely . The club is going no where fast . 4th is not acceptable for GTFC's Fans . They have stuck with the club through the worst times ever known at the club and still they will turn up on Saturday . The Fans are not to help responsible for any of the problems with the club . That is like a politician blaming the people that voted for them .

The Club is so miserable to be around and this Forum is full of Sheep that are frightened they will lose what they hold dear .................wake up guys it died along time ago  , you are now just visiting the grave yard

Yeah yeah its all just my opinion BUT  search your soul when you next sit in BP and you will know that it is true ......................  Iam Gutted that it has come to this but I went to watch Cleethorpes on Saturday and Loved it ....... Passion , Laughter , Desire , Fun and nothing less than 100% .  Will I return to Bradley ? Yes I will !!   Will I return to BP ? I don't know ....................................................

Five minutes? Five seconds would have been more realistic. It must be your turn....

Oh and there you go again speaking as though you ARE the fans of GTFC. Fourth may not be "acceptable" at the end of the season but for now I'm not particularly depressed about it.

You obviously can please yourself what you do with your saturday afternoons. My choice is to carry on supporting the XI players who wear the black and white of GTFC on a Saturday. I suspect there will be other "sheep" who think the same.

I know what you mean though...This board used to be fun to visit before you and the rest of the Senna-like soothsayers came on with your 100% doom and gloom..

BTW-don't forget to keep us updated on your "will he won't he" return to Blundell Park. I doubt I shall be able to rest until that is properly sorted...

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
ginnywings
January 13, 2015, 12:48pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from barralad

If I was an author I'd claim plagiarism I tried to say exactly the same thing at the weekend but I'm afraid it falls on deaf ears/blind eyes. The most ironic thing is that it is often these posters who bemoan the negativity in the club! Simply astounding....

P.S. I'll give it five minutes before someone trots out the "Give us something to cheer about...ad nauseum line.

Damn, i missed the 5 minute deadline by a minute...............................

Edit: Forgot to add on of these........................
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 12:53pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from ginnywings

Damn, i missed the 5 minute deadline by a minute...............................

Edit: Forgot to add on of these........................

It's OK mate-you were well beaten to it....The last time I looked though you weren't simply rehashing your comment to countless threads

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 31
fleabag1970
January 13, 2015, 12:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
[quote=228]

Five minutes? Five seconds would have been more realistic. It must be your turn....

Oh and there you go again speaking as though you ARE the fans of GTFC. Fourth may not be "acceptable" at the end of the season but for now I'm not particularly depressed about it.

Iam not the  " Fans Voice "   Did you read my post ??????????? I said it was JUST MY OPINION !!!  and 4th is not acceptable ........... you don't get into the Champions League in the Vanarama................

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 13, 2015, 1:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Nothing stays the same. There have been dark days before like 1969 when we had to apply for re-election and then the pre-Buckley seasons when Lyons and Bobby Roberts saw us sink in rapid time from Div 2 to the bottom of Div 4. Maybe time does give us a rose tint to the specs but I don't ever remember there being such depression as there is now. We always seemed to believe there would be a silver lining and of course there was. The club rebuilt each time with loans and investment from local members of the board in some form or other and appointing an inspirational manager.

What has happened since our relegation is somewhat different. I would liken it to falling down a well and trying to claw our way out. We had the chance in the first year to go for it with a big budget but failed and since then the efforts have been getting harder as we grow weaker as a club. The longer we stay where we are the weaker we will become, only able to mount a sporadic challenge for the play offs and relying on luck to get back up on dry land

If there is any lesson to learn from the past it is that slow and steady doesn't work in football. Achievement comes quite suddenly like it did with McMenemy. Then nobody saw the future when Tommy Casey brought youngsters like Ford and Drinkell into the first team but suddenly under John Newman we had the makings of a team when he added his own buys to the mix. The later signings of players like Kilmore, Wymark and Nicholl were the catalysts to more achievement. Football generally goes like that especially in the lower leagues, in bursts. We badly need that kind of burst because another failure this April will definitely make it harder next time.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 31
fleabag1970
January 13, 2015, 1:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker

BTW-don't forget to keep us updated on your "will he won't he" return to Blundell Park. I doubt I shall be able to rest until that is properly sorted...[/quote]

OK Rob Scott I will do just that .......................TAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 1:09pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from fleabag1970

BTW-don't forget to keep us updated on your "will he won't he" return to Blundell Park. I doubt I shall be able to rest until that is properly sorted...

OK Rob Scott I will do just that .......................TAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa [/quote]

Sorry I'd have replied earlier but I was busy sewing my sides back together after your last "hilarious" response...

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
fleabag1970
January 13, 2015, 1:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
A Politician Blaming the voters who voted them in ..................................................................

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 31
arryarryarry
January 13, 2015, 5:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,938
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from barralad

You obviously can please yourself what you do with your saturday afternoons. My choice is to carry on supporting the XI players who wear the black and white of GTFC on a Saturday. I suspect there will be other "sheep" who think the same.

I know what you mean though...This board used to be fun to visit before you and the rest of the Senna-like soothsayers came on with your 100% doom and gloom..

I can't remember but were you one of those who kept bleating on about how Neil Woods would keep us up yet us that clearly didn't were harangued for being doom mongers.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 31
acko338
January 13, 2015, 6:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,211
Gold Stars: 33
The real frustration is seeing 2 successive games with 13 goals for, then slowly watching tactics and formations change over the next few months, and players losing form and confidence in droves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 31
Civvy at last
January 13, 2015, 6:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.05
Rep Score: +36 / -13
Approval: +12,200
Gold Stars: 131
Wow. I have never known Town fans to be so divided. There seems to be no middle ground any more. Every comment on here (positive or negative) is now scrutinised and then shot down by the opposition. As usual on here at the moment almost every thread turns into a slanging match. Personal insults are plentiful from both sides. Even the likes of Barra are being dragged down to playground level. So much for the 'new' fishy.  Invited guests only !!
More user names than ever.
To return to the OP. It sums up pretty much how I feel right now. This squad do seem to be copping the flack for the demise started well before ANY of them joined.  Not blaming just them but for the first time in 40 odd years I had no interest on how they did on Saturday none, l really don't care. The OP has tried to rationalise why he feels the way he does. Doesn't seem to be a rant at JF PH and Co. But f@@k that let's all have a pop at each other anyway.  My twopenneth is that I won't be there on Saturday. I'll be watching it on the box and not even guilt will sway me to go (it did against Macc). Loyalty is very much a two way thing and at the moment I feel my loyalty is not deserved. Hope it's a blip but not holding my breath.

The wife was going away for a girly weekend.
I jokingly remarked  'I don't know whether to spend it watching porn or watching football'
'you may as well spend it watching porn' she replied
That's understanding darling what makes you say that? I asked

She said 'Well you already know how to play football'  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 31
Garth
January 13, 2015, 6:39pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from Doctor Sanchez

Agreed,  as a regular poster I try not to be too hypo either way, not a fence sitter but like to praise or criticise as to which way our season goes as I see it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 31
Jaws
January 13, 2015, 6:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Remember the sports telegraph? Used to love that on a weekend with the match report.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 6:53pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from arryarryarry

I can't remember but were you one of those who kept bleating on about how Neil Woods would keep us up yet us that clearly didn't were harangued for being doom mongers.

My feelings then were pretty much as they are now. I actually didn't think Neil Woods should have been given the job but, once he was, he got my unqualified support. It's what fans do apparently-back the manager and the players....FWIW I do think Paul Hurst will keep us up...

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 31
barralad
January 13, 2015, 6:59pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Civvy at last
Wow. I have never known Town fans to be so divided. There seems to be no middle ground any more. Every comment on here (positive or negative) is now scrutinised and then shot down by the opposition. As usual on here at the moment almost every thread turns into a slanging match. Personal insults are plentiful from both sides. Even the likes of Barra are being dragged down to playground level. So much for the 'new' fishy.  Invited guests only !!
More user names than ever.
To return to the OP. It sums up pretty much how I feel right now. This squad do seem to be copping the flack for the demise started well before ANY of them joined.  Not blaming just them but for the first time in 40 odd years I had no interest on how they did on Saturday none, l really don't care. The OP has tried to rationalise why he feels the way he does. Doesn't seem to be a rant at JF PH and Co. But f@@k that let's all have a pop at each other anyway.  My twopenneth is that I won't be there on Saturday. I'll be watching it on the box and not even guilt will sway me to go (it did against Macc). Loyalty is very much a two way thing and at the moment I feel my loyalty is not deserved. Hope it's a blip but not holding my breath.

Just "fighting fire with fire" me old mate. It's all part of my plan to reclaim the board for the forces of unrepetitive, considered debate...Hurry up or you'll miss your sitting for school dinner. It's semolina and prunes for pudding...

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 31
Marinerz93
January 13, 2015, 7:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
It's not the same any more because football has changed from the days when we all fell in love with GTFC.  We haven't had a promotion in 17 seasons and we are currently in the dustbin of ex league clubs.

The fans are divided more than ever because you have those who are demanding the club drags itself up by the scruff of the neck and then you have those who are sacred JF will walk or stop putting money into the club.

You don't feel the same any more Grantham_Mariner, not because of 6-7 posters being negative as someone claimed but because the football is dire, there is no excitement or belief that something is going to happen.  Hurst has suffocated the football like Fenty has suffocated the club.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 31
ginnywings
January 13, 2015, 7:16pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Marinerz93
It's not the same any more because football has changed from the days when we all fell in love with GTFC.  We haven't had a promotion in 17 seasons and we are currently in the dustbin of ex league clubs.

The fans are divided more than ever because you have those who are demanding the club drags itself up by the scruff of the neck and then you have those who are sacred JF will walk or stop putting money into the club.

You don't feel the same any more Grantham_Mariner, not because of 6-7 posters being negative as someone claimed but because the football is dire, there is no excitement or belief that something is going to happen.  Hurst has suffocated the football like Fenty has suffocated the club.

Been thinking this way for a while now. Fenty stopped the rot financially and Hurst stopped the rot on the pitch but we are now stuck in limbo and neither of them seem to know a way to move forward.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 31
mike_d
January 13, 2015, 11:05pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +375
Gold Stars: 4
4th position at the end of the season is fine if the playoffs are won..

To quote - Insanely amazing or amazingly insane. Life as a Town Fan.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 31
Marinerz93
January 13, 2015, 11:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from ginnywings

Been thinking this way for a while now. Fenty stopped the rot financially and Hurst stopped the rot on the pitch but we are now stuck in limbo and neither of them seem to know a way to move forward.

I fully agree with you ginnywings, it's so frustrating that neither of them seem able to get out of the mud flats.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › It's not the same........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.