6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
nightrider
January 10, 2015, 4:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
This game sums up the last few years. No doubt if Barnet win, the excuse will be the mid week game we now have to play

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
cmackenzie4
January 10, 2015, 5:03pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
That sounded very very poor, We could of done with a good performance today ready for Barnet, be interesting to see what next weeks crowd will be.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 10, 2015, 5:04pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from 1739
Hurst has done no favours for himself today and his case for the trophy. A midweek fixture is just what we need before a vital game against the league leaders next Saturday.  I wonder which  manager didn't want the replay to be finished on the night.  

Perhaps he thinks there's more chance of winning an away game?

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
ginnywings
January 10, 2015, 5:16pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Thank fook i didn't go to witness the third dire home performance on the trot.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
Marinerz93
January 10, 2015, 5:18pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I was listening to the game on the radio this afternoon whilst working in the garden.  I was taking nails out of wood that I am going to be making planters with.  I had more fun pulling out the nails out than listening to that rubbish.  I didn't hear any boo's or slagging players off so that factors out the bullshit about negative fans fault.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 10, 2015, 5:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from ginnywings

Ah but we've stopped the rot, turned the corner, ready to kick on for the rest of the season!

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
gaz57
January 10, 2015, 5:24pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from ginnywings

I was there and think you should have missed out the first letter of the last word.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.