Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Good By My Fishy Friends
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 179 Guests

Good By My Fishy Friends

This thread currently has 28,558 views. Print
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
fleabag1970
January 6, 2015, 7:51am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Now I know GetYourFactsRight  will be reading all these otherwise he would have just slipped away quietly .................. Here are some loose  "facts" for you

The Fans/Customers of your Club Should never be held to blame and even you think it don't tell them

The Club has never been so boring to watch , even when they win it aint that good IMO

You should speak to the Eastleigh Chairman and see how he does it on a much smaller budget.

Your Dwindling fan base is doing just that ................

Your Manager doesn't know how to set up an exciting winning team at home

Your players you Pay are not giving 100% , you have to ask your self how Brown, Clay , Hannah , Arnold , Nielson .........etc etc go from being 100% players to  errrrrrrrr well a lot less than that ?

Get Some Help ................ the Fans are your Friend not your enemy .............. The ones that are left must be Pro You otherwise they wouldn't suffer the dross served up every week .

Your Players arnt giving 100%

Your Players arnt giving 100%

Your Players ar...........................................................................Repeat to fade

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 201
chaos33
January 6, 2015, 8:51am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,928
Gold Stars: 357
I suspect that Eastleigh's budget is as big as ours this year.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 201
Rick12
January 6, 2015, 8:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Sorry to see you go John.Liked you as a person        all the best Rick

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 201
LongEatonMariner
January 6, 2015, 9:05am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Getyourfactsright
Dear Fishes.

I have decided to never post or visit the fishy again due to the extreme and unfair interpretations of some of my posts. Not to mention the vile and abuse I endure.

Never once have I blamed the fans for anything.

Like it or not, BP is hostile for the home-side according to some players.

Only yesterday, I'm told by a lady who brought her two children to a recent game, that the swearing and vile behaviour of some around, would stop them from coming again.

These are facts.

I understand the frustrations and passion of fans, as heck I am just another.

Very happy as always to meet any number of you, with other directors as you may wish, to hear your views, concerns and ideas. Accordingly contact Ian Fleming at the club to arrange.

Otherwise, hope to see you all in fine voice with positive passion..

Best wishes John UTM

I think it's a shame you won't be posting on here anymore. I have appreciated your efforts to explain certain things to the fans on here, even if sometimes it hadn't all gone according to plan!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 201
Maringer
January 6, 2015, 9:42am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,476
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from chaos33
I suspect that Eastleigh's budget is as big as ours this year.

Eastleigh are one of the biggest spenders in the division, I understand, so they are probably paying out even more than us!

This is the biggest surprise to me since our relegation into the Conference, the sheer number of clubs who were traditionally 'minnows' (though often well-established in non-league) but have found sugar daddies to bankroll them and often help them spend their way to promotion.

Crawley, Fleetwood, Newport, FGR, Eastleigh would normally never be considered contenders but the first three have won promotion very effectively. Hopefully, the other two won't succeed before we manage to get back into the League! Gateshead are having a good bit of money spent on them as well, I believe?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 201
dapperz fun pub
January 6, 2015, 9:53am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,912
Gold Stars: 82
If certain player's are saying bp is hostile that tells me there not up for the fight as for being negative ive watched footy from Carlisle to Portsmouth and our crowd is no different to anywhere else.I had the odd pint with lee peacock in the pub and he always said what a good crowd we had considering the position we are in,so I say to the players who dont like my cathedral to do one.
Clearly fenty being on the fishy was never going to work but lets hope the forum keeps its freedom of speech element
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 201
diehardmariner
January 6, 2015, 10:28am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,522
Gold Stars: 536
Somebody look at me, please!

PURRRLLLLLEEAAASSSSEEEEEE!!
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 201
Garth
January 6, 2015, 10:34am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
So certain player/players find it all a bit intimidating here at the Park, well man up or pack up its no place  and has never been a place for wimps, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 201
Maringer
January 6, 2015, 10:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,476
Gold Stars: 185
I keep waiting for the theme music to start. This is a soap opera, isn't it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 201
ginnywings
January 6, 2015, 11:15am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Maringer
I keep waiting for the theme music to start. This is a soap opera, isn't it?

More Emmerdale circa the 1980's than Eastenders.

Boring and full of sheep.

That's not the fans i might add.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 201
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Good By My Fishy Friends

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.