moosey_club
January 3, 2015, 11:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from GrimRob
I'd really like to see us play the second game at home for a change as well. It's a big advantage playing at BP with the crowd behind you in a big game.

Just looked the meaning of sarcasm up in the dictionary....... and underneath it was your post    

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Neilo83
January 4, 2015, 8:24am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from GrimRob
It's a no brainer really we want to avoid the big clubs with highly paid squads if we get to the play-offs. I'd really like to see us play the second game at home for a change as well. It's a big advantage playing at BP with the crowd behind you in a big game.

Once upon a time maybe..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Madeleymariner
January 4, 2015, 9:24am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,048
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from ginnywings
Thought Brizzle would struggle in their first Conference season as most seem to do. They are bucking the trend at the moment and have adapted very well.

If we don't win the league, which we probably won't, then i don't care who wins it. Second is nowhere down here.

They had an experienced  non league manager in place before the drop down so knew what he was doing from the beginning of the season and presumably got/kept the right players for what is needed in the conference.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Rick12
January 4, 2015, 9:36am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from AlanPoutonsTackle
I want Brizzle Rovers to catch Barnet. Only because I think the law of averages will eventually dictate that it is time for a team to go back up first time from this league. Think it will be them so in my mind if we make the play offs. I will feel more confident with Barnet based on that and that alone. Just wanted to share that
Bristol are probably a bigger club than Barnet and so like you even though there in the same league as us now I would feel more confident playing a Barnet than a Bristol if we meet either of them in the play offs.Another thing is the crowds down there are a bit more vocal than the likes of Barnet which obviously can help the team

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › In my head

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.