Private Message
Reply: 80 - 122
GorgeousGeorge
January 4, 2015, 1:13pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +30
When BPvicar posts a load of emotional bollox after a few too many he always holds his hand up.  I used to work in the IT industry and the standing joke aimed at the IT/hardware knowledge or common sense deficient types, was to 'put it in a box and send it to a grown up'.  Perhaps there's a lesson their.  Besides....... weren't Scott and Hust supposed to be the ones using computers?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 122
friskneymariner
January 4, 2015, 1:45pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Mr Fenty please do yourself a favour and read Coriolanus as a matter of urgency please.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 122
dapperz fun pub
January 4, 2015, 1:53pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from friskneymariner
Mr Fenty please do yourself a favour and read Coriolanus as a matter of urgency please.

I'm not fentys biggest fan but I don't want him  assisinated
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 122
RoboCod
January 4, 2015, 2:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
I.e. AS LONG AS SOME LUNATIC IS PREPARED TO FUND FOR-CAST / ACTUAL LOSSES.

IF YOU KNOW A LUNATIC PLEASE RECOMMEND OUR CLUB.

Oh, finding lunatics is easy! A quick Google search found this..

Grimsby1 - 2 Macclesfield

Ref: Adrian Holmes
Att: 3,400-odd lunatics

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 122
Teestogreen
January 4, 2015, 2:29pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -134
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Peter loans in the club have nil bearing on going into admin or not. THEY NEVER HAVE.

Admin has never been an option purely because it's about funding the future. Not funding loans being called on or debt of any sort RELATED TO GTFC

The only CALLABLE debt we have is with the bank and yes they could call shots but never while the club Is a going concern.

I.e. AS LONG AS SOME LUNATIC IS PREPARED TO FUND FOR-CAST / ACTUAL LOSSES.

IF YOU KNOW A LUNATIC PLEASE RECOMMEND OUR CLUB.  

MIGHT BE WORTH YOU GIVING THIS ONE A WIDE BIRTH AS I DONT REMOTELY CONSIDER MY LOANS/SHARES AT ALL.

So the trick is to make sure GTFC is a going concern - I'm sure all of the fans on this thread want this to be the case. It is case of recognising that improvement to the team's fortunes is continuous and that adjustments can be made at all levels (during the season)  to enhance those fortunes - rather than consider this as an annual event.

WHY DOES ANYONE THROW GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD!!!!! THEY MUST BE A LUNATIC

NOW THAT THERES PILLS FOR DEMENTIA , THEY MIGHT MAKE ONE FOR ME TO CURE LUNACY.  

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 122
arryarryarry
January 4, 2015, 2:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from friskneymariner

I think I've seen that DVD.
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 122
forza ivano
January 4, 2015, 2:36pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,134
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from arryarryarry

I think I've seen that DVD.

Is it on red Tube?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 122
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 4, 2015, 4:53pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Amongst all the questionable things you have done, this is probably the most questionable. I'm not sure that anyone who reads this will have much faith in a major shareholder that puts such matters in the public domain like this. In fact, maybe this whole thread ought to be removed asap.

A better idea might be to print out his comment and circulate it as a handout at the next home game.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 122
chicaneuk
January 4, 2015, 5:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,467
Gold Stars: 5
I just don't understand why so many people jump down John's throat whenever he shows his head on here. It must be rare even in clubs of this level to have reasonably direct access to the chairman of the club and I never (personally) think he says things that are excessively inflammatory or offensive. I mean jesus - some of the vitriol levelled at him on here over the years would be enough to make your toes curl!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Facebook rumour

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.