Quagmire
January 4, 2015, 12:28am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +926
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Peter loans in the club have nil bearing on going into admin or not. THEY NEVER HAVE.

Admin has never been an option purely because it's about funding the future. Not funding loans being called on or debt of any sort RELATED TO GTFC

The only CALLABLE debt we have is with the bank and yes they could call shots but never while the club Is a going concern.

I.e. AS LONG AS SOME LUNATIC IS PREPARED TO FUND FOR-CAST / ACTUAL LOSSES.

IF YOU KNOW A LUNATIC PLEASE RECOMMEND OUR CLUB.  

MIGHT BE WORTH YOU GIVING THIS ONE A WIDE BIRTH AS I DONT REMOTELY CONSIDER MY LOANS/SHARES AT ALL.

WHY DOES ANYONE THROW GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD!!!!! THEY MUST BE A LUNATIC

NOW THAT THERES PILLS FOR DEMENTIA , THEY MIGHT MAKE ONE FOR ME TO CURE LUNACY.  

I genuinely can't understand how you still retain some support from the fan base when you come out with stuff like this.  

Having a pop at the fans the other day was bad enough but this latest 'effort'

This is the voice of the man who runs the club .... And people wonder why we're in the mess we are in!!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 122
promotion plaice
January 4, 2015, 12:28am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from 1739
The time to review Hurst's position at the club will be and should be at the end of the season and on the basis of whether he has achieved promotion or not. If I felt that we won't get the play-offs with Hurst then I would also be calling for his head but I think we will get a play-off spot which is what is required of Hurst. People can moan and groan all they like  but do people honestly think that Hurst isn't trying his best to sort the problems out?

I will repeat myself, Hurst was warned at the start of the season by John Still and others on tv that Town need another top striker at this level                     ( have we already got one )      
He has done nothing to sort this out and barring two freak results we can't score more than one or two goals in any game if we are lucky.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 122
Quagmire
January 4, 2015, 12:31am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +926
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from Grimal

I'm sorry but I have a feeling we are all being sucked in here,I honestly don't believe GETYOURFACTSRIGHT is actually John Fenty.
I can't imagine a gentleman that is managing Director of a sizable company and Also is the major shareholder of a football club the size of Grimsby Town  could be responsible for these posts that spring up from time to time. He is well educated and the spelling and punctuations in the posts are not what you would expect from a person of Mr.Fentys standing. I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

GrimRob confirmed that it is JF several weeks back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 122
dapperz fun pub
January 4, 2015, 12:36am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Grimal

I'm sorry but I have a feeling we are all being sucked in here,I honestly don't believe GETYOURFACTSRIGHT is actually John Fenty.
I can't imagine a gentleman that is managing Director of a sizable company and Also is the major shareholder of a football club the size of Grimsby Town  could be responsible for these posts that spring up from time to time. He is well educated and the spelling and punctuations in the posts are not what you would expect from a person of Mr.Fentys standing. I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

I questioned it a while back with others ,rob says it is ?? What's punctuation anyway when you've had a few sherbets though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 122
Grimal
January 4, 2015, 12:38am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Quagmire

GrimRob confirmed that it is JF several weeks back.

Yes I know he did but anyone can  join the Fishy with what ever details they wish to give. Perhaps Robs been sucked in.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 122
Grimal
January 4, 2015, 12:42am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I questioned it a while back with others ,rob says it is ?? What's punctuation anyway when you've had a few sherbets though

Hic ,, ,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,..,,......,,,....,,,..,Hic,,,,..,.,.,..,.;;

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 122
January 4, 2015, 12:44am
Guest User
Promotion is what everyone at the club wants and is aiming for but if you were an outsider and saw that Hurst finished 4th in the league when he had been given the 4th biggest budget then I wouldn't say that he has failed but I would say he has done that what has asked of him.
Reply: 56 - 122
dapperz fun pub
January 4, 2015, 12:47am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from Grimal

Hic ,, ,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,..,,......,,,....,,,..,Hic,,,,..,.,.,..,.;;

I dont drink personally I tend to do and say stupid things when I'm drunk
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 122
chaos33
January 4, 2015, 12:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Well GF, let me put it this way - if you believe he has been only charged with the responsibility of merely getting us into the top 5 regardless of outcome, we might expect him to retain his job if we are beaten in the play off semi, as usual. Either you're wrong, or Hurst and his employers are.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 122
dapperz fun pub
January 4, 2015, 12:55am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 1739
Promotion is what everyone at the club wants and is aiming for but if you were an outsider and saw that Hurst finished 4th in the league when he had been given the 4th biggest budget then I wouldn't say that he has failed but I would say he has done that what has asked of him.

If I was a outsider and saw Grimsby town had lost to Gateshead in a 2 legged play off I'd think god they must be proper excrement nowadays. Winning managers have that extra 10% losing managers plod to expectation and nothing more. Hurst is a professional guy and I think a good guy but he will take us to the line not over it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Facebook rumour

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.