Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC press photographs
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 207 Guests

GTFC press photographs

This thread currently has 991 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
December 30, 2014, 7:49pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Just picked up today a lovely collection of GTFC press photographs from the GET archives. Remarkably, this was in Edinburgh. Looking to upload a few for folk to wax lyrical about, or in the case of Mike Lyons throw up. Don't know how to upload photos onto here though, so can anyone ple ase advise me how to do so?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner tommy
December 30, 2014, 8:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from jock dock tower
Just picked up today a lovely collection of GTFC press photographs from the GET archives. Remarkably, this was in Edinburgh. Looking to upload a few for folk to wax lyrical about, or in the case of Mike Lyons throw up. Don't know how to upload photos onto here though, so can anyone ple ase advise me how to do so?

No problem Jock.
Put the photo on your pc where you can retrieve it, then go to tinypic.com and click on browse file, then just follow the links for forum photographs, it's quite easy.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
jock dock tower
December 30, 2014, 10:09pm
Special Brew Drinker
Cheers Tommy, I'll see if I can get a few uploaded tomorrow.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
1mickylyons
December 31, 2014, 9:11am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from jock dock tower

What you trying to say Jock?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
jock dock tower
December 31, 2014, 10:25am
Special Brew Drinker
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/6h2pmb.jpg[/IMG]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC press photographs

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.