Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Will we overhaul Barnet?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 354 Guests

Will we overhaul Barnet?

This thread currently has 4,990 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
December 23, 2014, 11:15am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,382
Gold Stars: 56
I think the picture will be much clearer come Feb some of the top teams will lose key players through transfers,the fixtures sees all the top sides play each other often twice and I think it`a 3 horse race any 2 from 3  Town,Barnet and Brizzle Rovers
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
oldun
December 23, 2014, 1:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
A long way to go and too early to write us off. I expect Barnet to have a poor spell at some point. It is often harder to stay in front than to come up on the rails. It will be down to which of the top 6 or 8 manage to put a good winning run together in the new year, someone will.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
ginnywings
December 23, 2014, 6:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,111
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

You don't know that we don't have it in us. You think we don't.

Did you think the same about Barnet when they drew there?

Not saying I think we will finish top but writing us off as a fact is just supposition.

Thanks for that. I got above myself. I shall go and slap my face repeatedly 'til i come to my senses.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Will we overhaul Barnet?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.