Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › In and outs in January?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 254 Guests

In and outs in January?

This thread currently has 6,243 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
pontoonlew
December 1, 2014, 7:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,987
Gold Stars: 171
If anybody would happily see Neilson leave they need there flipping head testing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 53
MuddyWaters
December 1, 2014, 7:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from pontoonlew
If anybody would happily see Neilson leave they need there flipping head testing.

Says plenty about PH that he'll happily leave our most creative player on the bench. Should be playing behind LJL and JP with Paddy, Brown and Clay behind him. Isn't that about the front line that destroyed Gateshead?
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 53
fleabag1970
December 1, 2014, 7:38pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
I dont think anyone would be Happy to see Scott leave  . I just have a feeling thats all

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 53
rancido
December 1, 2014, 7:41pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,567
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Says plenty about PH that he'll happily leave our most creative player on the bench. Should be playing behind LJL and JP with Paddy, Brown and Clay behind him. Isn't that about the front line that destroyed Gateshead?

I agree he is our most creative player but he does " blow hot and cold " a lot. His other big failing is that he thinks he can do it all on his own instead of using the players around him. He constantly goes on these amazing runs, draws three defenders towards him and then thinks he can beat them instead of playing off any supporting players.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 53
northbankmariner
December 1, 2014, 8:03pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Do not think any senior players will be allowed to leave, only maybe bignot at a push. As the season goes on more injuries and suspensions will occur and good back up is needed. Would depend on who we could recruit if Hannah was lost. Just a quick shout out, Luke Rogers left forest green today. Ok he is 32 but unless I am mistaken he has a half reasonable record up front, probably more goals in him than Hannah? I do think some youngsters need game time, walker, humble etc and would like to see them go out in loan to the likes of Gainsborough/north ferriby or Boston if they are deemed good enough. But wholesale changes are not needed, am happy with current personnel just not maybe the tactics and formation.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 53
mariner91
December 1, 2014, 8:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,608
Gold Stars: 260
If Parslow stays for the season or w sign him I wouldn't mind seeing Bignot leave. If we can replace Hannah with someone good, I wouldn't care if he left, I would actually make this a priority, we need another striker.I think JPP is capable of tearing this league apart after a run of games it's just getting him fit all the time and we can't rely on that. But otherwise the squad is okay.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 53
Mariners_15
December 1, 2014, 8:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Paddy deserves his fair chance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 53
SamTheMariner
December 1, 2014, 8:15pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -101
Who are these comedians who think Scotty will leave. Lets keep him and let Paddy, Bignot and Hannah leave. Bring in another striker.

[img]http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/275785/Article/images/18946866/4836403.jpg[/img]

Diz, a leader, a goal scorer, a true pro

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 53
fleabag1970
December 1, 2014, 8:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Not Comedians , just concerned supporters

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 53
grimsby pete
December 1, 2014, 8:33pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from mariner91
I'd be very surprised to see Neilson leave. Why would we let him?

We wouldn't, Hurst might.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › In and outs in January?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.