This thread currently has 5,170 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
November 28, 2014, 8:45am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,187
Gold Stars: 102
My view is you don't intercourse about with the team unless you absolutely have to. For me this means you keep a winning team and make those out of the team scrap for a chance to play. The name of Craig Disley is writ large with this point. Totally proved his worth on Tuesday and proved plenty on here wrong. I suspect though our tinkering manager will want to 'rest' him, as much a mistake in my eyes as bringing back Aswad would be.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
Garth
November 28, 2014, 10:24am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Don`t care if he comes out wearing a fez and does some bad conjuring tricks for JT, as long as he does not talk Town down when its not necessary, if that sounds prickly so be it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
KingstonMariner
November 30, 2014, 1:14am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from carp catcher
Are all the moaners the same ones who moaned about Buckleys pr or Slades tatics.i think it's just an excuse not to put there hands in there pockets and support the team.they have a platform on here to air there negative views.
People need to get a grip were 2nd in league.ffs we could be in Lincolns position so get a grip

No they're not. I was in the happy clappy brigade with Buckley and in the anything as long as we win camp with Slade. But I do moan about Hurst. Nothing to do with wanting an excuse not to put my hands in my pockets. Despite the crap displays, I'm still there supporting the team when I can get there.

As for getting a grip, I think you could just as well say you need to get a grip. We're second, just, in our 5th season in the 5th division and failing to beat part-time sides.  FFS we could be in Rochdale's place.

So if you're going to pontificate from your high horse and tell people to get a grip, try to make sure you have an argument that stands up to some scrutiny first.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Doesnt look good to me

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.